- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 7,100 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #467325
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Upon entering, this alpine palace reveals its treasures gently, as you are ushered into the main living room with its large A-framed ‘high wooden-beamed’ vaulted ceilings, looming above like a ‘canopy of dreams’. Take delight in the resplendent, breathtaking mountain views from inside, where the floor to ceiling windows frame the picturesque pine forested landscape just right, or step outside and get a closer look from the expansive wraparound terrace. Then try your hand at Billiard’s in the lower level game room or gather together in the warm and cozy hearth-glow of any one of five fireplaces throughout this enchanting manor house. Marvel at the exceptionally styled architectural design, with close attention paid to detail, from the shuttered wooden windows and flower boxes and Cedar shaker- shingled roof, to the artistic use of stone in the center pieced, open air, three sided lower level fireplace.
Entertain your family and friends with the wondrous tale of your ‘trip of a lifetime’…and set it to music, why don’t you, while the musician among your group showcases their talent on the elegant Yamaha Baby Grand Piano in the living room. ‘The hills ARE alive with the sound of music!’ This paragon of wonder is pleasantly situated in a private and exclusive community mere minutes from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, a world renowned golf club and the charming town of Avon. For your added convenience, there is a dial-a-ride free van shuttle service to take you to and from the ski resort.
The interior layout of this extravagant estate is as follows: 6 Floors 5 BR/6.5 BA
Entry level: Ground Floor (4th Floor)
- Foyer, mud/ski room
- Lavish living room
- Kitchen - with island/bar, 3 high backed stools and enough room to cook a feast for a small village festival
Two dining areas/tables
a) One straightforward long breakfast table that seats 8, by
b) More formal round dining table that seats 6, tucked away in
a semi-private enclave
- Powder room with candled sconces and a tulip laden porcelain
- Garage for one vehicle (plenty of parking out in front in the semi circular driveway) the arched doors resemble that of a country carriage house
First Level Up: (5th Floor)
- Master bedroom w king-sized bed, high wooden head boards and four posters w en-suite jacuzzi tub and double sink arrangements and enormous walk-in closet
Top Floor: (6th Floor)
- Master bedroom w king-sized sleigh bed en suite w gorgeous stand alone floral inlaid bathtub, shower and double sink arrangement
- Open wooden bannister-ed sitting area that looks out over the great room, perfect for perching and getting a birds eye view of the ‘happenings’ below
One Level Down: (3rd Floor)
- Guest bedroom w queen sized bed en suite with two twin bunks for the kids
- Second guest bedroom w queen sized bed en suite w sunken tub
Second Level Down: (2nd Floor)
- Entertainment area w stone fireplace
- Laundry room
- Kids bedroom en suite w four bunk beds
Third Level Down: (Lower Level 1st Floor)
- Billiards room w full bathroom
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 3Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- Baby Crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Book Collection