- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Cabin
- ID #215026
- Pets OK
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
If you are looking for quiet luxury, you've found it. Woodmist is the epitome of serenity and peacefulness, yet offers plenty of activities as well.
Located on a secluded 1.2 acre site in Carson Creek, Woodmist is ideal for large family gatherings, small business retreats, or groups of fishermen. At just over 1,700 sq. ft., it is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath luxury cabin that sleeps up to 10 comfortably. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs for privacy, and a spacious, divided loft upstairs, a bathroom and a balcony.
The leather-furnished living area with its soaring cathedral ceiling, lovely rock fireplace, and expansive, ceiling-high windows offers a stunning view of the pines just outside.
The well-designed kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances and an island with stone accents. Great care has been taken to ensure that guests have everything they might need to make their cooking experience complete. Meals may be enjoyed in the separate, octagonal-shaped dining room, or on 1 of 2 comfortably furnished outdoor decks.
For outdoor enjoyment, Woodmist offers several choices. Explore the woods along a cleared pathway, play a game of volleyball, tetherball, or horseshoes, gather around a campfire in the firepit, or gaze at the stars and unwind in the soothing, 8 person hot tub under a canopy of pines.
For guests interested in water activities, Woodmist is less than 5 minutes from the lake and Beavers Bend Marina
We invite you to experience all that Woodmist has to offer as your ultimate getaway destination.
Cabin Features and Amenities
- 2 Private Bedrooms Downstairs
- Divided Loft Bedroom Upstairs
- Sleeps up to 10 Comfortably
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 3 Queens 1 Twin, Twin Bunks, & 1 Full Size Futon
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- 48" Flat Screen LCD HDTV in Living Area w/ Cable, DVD & Surround Sound
- 32" Flat Screen LCD HDTV w/ Cable in Loft
- 32" Flat Screen LCD HDTVs w/ Cable in Both Downstairs Bedrooms
- High Efficiency Front-Loading Washer/Dryer
- Luxury Linens/Towels
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Pet Crate
- 2 Central Heat/Air Units
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- 2nd Floor Balcony
- Foosball Table in Loft
- Quiet Location - No Traffic Noise
- Outdoor Games (volleyball, tetherball, horseshoes)
- Campfire Pit w/ Bench Seating
- Deer Feeder
- Coffeemaker, Blender, Crock Pot
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Over an acre of level wooded ground w/ walking trail for exploring
- Ample Turnaround and Parking for Boat/Trailer
- Picnic Table
- Deck Heaters on Both Decks
- 2 Spacious, Furnished Decks (1 partially covered)
- Weber Gas Grill
- 8 Person Hot Tub
All Cabins include:
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
- A FREE supply of firewood (approx. 20 logs) is provided for stays during October 15 - March 15
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Foosball Table
- Surround Sound/Home Theater