Well Maintained Dog Friendly Mountain Condo! (Creekside Condo 39)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,175 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #469731
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Well maintained, centrally located, dog friendly, mountain condo can accommodate up to 8 guests!
This spacious condo offers two bedrooms, a loft and two bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen offers all of the essentials as well as a toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle and opens up to the living room. The living room boasts vaulted ceilings, cozy wood burning fireplace, stereo, TV, dining table with seating for six as well as barstools, a queen futon and a slider leading to the balcony. The sunny loft offers a queen bed and opens up to the downstairs. The bedrooms are located downstairs. The back bedroom offers a queen sized bed and a slider leading to the patio. The secondary bedroom offers two twin beds. The full sized washer and dryer are located in the bathroom. Renting this condo you have access to Bear Lake! This condo is a short walk to all village amenities, including the library, disc golf course, Cross Country and Bear Valley Adventure Company, snowmobile shop and village center, Bear Valley Lodge, General Store and restaurants.
**Condos are centrally located and in close proximity to all village amenities** 5 minute walk or .3 miles from the village center.
- Dog Friendly (keep your dog off the furniture and never leave them alone in unit, unless crated)
- Non smoking
- Accessible Parking
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- DVD player - DVD and board game lending library at the Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
- Fully equipped kitchen along with paper towels, clean dish towels, dish soap, a new sponge and trash bags
- Dishwasher - detergent provided
- Wood burning stove - firewood not provided; guest must bring their own
- Eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap are provided
- We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Private, covered balcony (may be snowy in winter)
- Washer and dryer - detergent provided
- Both Bedrooms offer Queen Sized beds, two twin beds in the loft and a Queen sized futon in the living room.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- Blu-ray Player
- Book Collection
- DVD Player
- On SiteDVD Rentals