- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Cancel Free
- ID #159484
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Large Group Property with Mountain Views! Perfect for get-togethers and reunions, Vista View Lodge comfortably accommodates groups and large families with three levels of comfortable living and multiple gathering areas.
You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped and newly
updated kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Cozy up by the great room's stone fireplace to share a warm mountain lodge atmosphere and a movie on the flat-screen TV with cable service.
Good times await in the recreation room with a wood stove, wet bar with mini-fridge, and pool table.
Among the best of Vista View Lodge's many special features is that every bedroom in the house has its own full bath, plus there's a jetted tub in the master bath. Discover the views from the covered deck, which features a sizable outdoor living area, Weber gas grill, and dining area. After a soak in the bubbly hot tub, warm up by the outdoor fireplace.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Vista View Lodge is pet-friendly! This vacation rental is located in Asheville and is approximately 18 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Home
• 7 Bedrooms: 1 King Bed, 7 Queen Beds, 4 Twin Beds (1 Bunk)
• 7 Full Baths
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath with Jetted Tub; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath shared with hallway; Bedroom Three - 2 Queen Beds, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath shared with hallway; Bedroom Five - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Six - 2 Twin Beds, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Seven - 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds (Bunk), attached Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Note that in the large lower level bedroom (Bedroom 7), there is a sliding barn door that separates the 2 Queen bedding areas, and a bunk bed in the front section.
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Guests will need to supply their own firewood to make use of the wood burning fireplace.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
• $85 pet fee waived for one dog per reservation! There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for a second dog (plus taxes), with a maximum of 2 dogs allowed.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals. Thanks!
How Carolina Mornings is Keeping You Safer:
• We wait 24-hours between reservations to keep you safer. We put people ahead of profits!
• We use cleaning supplies in accordance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
• We screen all on-site team members daily.
• We use face coverings and gloves that are recommended without taking medical-grade supplies away from the heroes who need them.
• We offer "Virtual Check-In" for every property so you can skip the trip to our office.
• We have highly trained on-staff cleaners who take every precaution to protect you and your family.
• Our founder and CEO has a master's degree in Public Health as well as a nursing degree, so these standards are near and dear to our hearts.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 6Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Pool Table