- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,900 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #159287
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Want to fit all your friends and family under one roof in Vail, Colorado? This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bath wonder, located in the heart of Vail Village, might be perfect for you! Enjoy the large deck and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of Vail Mountain. Walk out the front door and, within minutes, you are skiing or enjoying all the wonderful restaurants, attractions (like a movie theater and bowling alley), and shops!
Village Inn Plaza #109 is large and in charge with two gorgeous levels. Why fight over the master bedroom? There are two king rooms with high end en suite bathrooms, and all the bathrooms have radiant in floor heat. There is no shortage of amenities such as HD TVs/DVD, a stereo system, private washer/dryer, mudroom, and an immaculate gourmet kitchen featuring granite countertops. Covered parking is free and has a space for one vehicle. A common area hot tub, with finishes that compare to a luxury grotto, and sauna are just steps away, and guests also have full access to the adjacent pool at The Sebastian hotel. This residence is truly one of the best home bases out there for your ski or summer vacation!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Town of Vail sales tax #STL000295
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
TAX ID: STL000295
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby