- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2,226 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #251752
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Modern decor meets mountain comfort; your dream vacation is within reach at this upscale penthouse condominium in the heart of Vail Village! Truly one of Vail's finest properties, this spectacular residence delivers nothing less than luxury! A private elevator can whisk your party and belongings from the ground floor to the bedrooms and living room. Go right from skiing, dinner, or dancing, to lounging in your living room with astounding views, in just steps. This property is perfectly located above the Alpenrose restaurant and adjacent to La Nonna Italian restaurant.
The great room is the perfect gathering spot for families and friends. Relax in front of the gas fireplace, and large HD TV, and revel in the gorgeous scenery overlooking Vail Village and the mountain. Gourmet chefs will find themselves in heaven in this upgraded kitchen complete with high end stainless steel appliances. Just off the kitchen is a beautiful dining table, with seating for 6+, and 3 bar stools.
Each of the four bedrooms is beautifully appointed and has its own bathroom. Three of the bathrooms offer steam showers. The master bedroom, with a king bed is located on the top floor just off the living room. A second bedroom with the bunk and trundle is also located on the main floor. The second master with king bed is located on the lower floor, along with the fourth bedroom containing 2 twins.
Guests will enjoy free access to the pristine pool and hot tub at the adjacent Sebastian hotel just steps away, two free parking spaces in the nearby garage, and air conditioning (a rarity for the Vail Valley). If you are looking for a top of the line Vail vacation, look no further than Village Inn Plaza 32!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
TAX ID: STL002852
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 2Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Dining Area