Important Construction Notice :
From Monday, April,25th till Early October, Village at Breckenridge Chateaux Garage and assigned commercial parking will be closed during the renovation.
VILLAGE AT BRECKENRIDGE 2202 - SKI-IN/SKI-OUT DESCRIPTION
FANTASTIC PEAK 9 LOCATION – NEAR TOWN – SKI-IN/SKI-OUT – RESORT AMENITIES
Just steps to all the hotspots of Main Street, Shavano at the Village at Breckenridge has it all! On-site hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, on-site gym, spa, restaurants and shopping are all within a few minutes’ walk! In the summer, relax by the Maggie Pond and in the winter enjoy ski-in/ski-out access. Just half a block to Main Street and shopping, restaurants and the thriving nightlife of Breckenridge which make this the perfect accommodation in a perfect mountain town.
LOCATION – This beautiful condo sits only two blocks from Main St. and the base of Peak 9. Ski-in/ski-out via the Quicksilver SuperChair and within throwing distance from all the shops and restaurants you can dream of. The Breckenridge Free shuttle picks you up at the entrance to the Village at Breckenridge, giving you unlimited access to all of Summit County.
UNIT AMENITIES – With two bedrooms, a fully-stocked, large kitchen with granite countertops, comfortable dining room seating and an inviting wood burning fireplace, this vacation retreat is quite a deal. The master bedroom boasts a queen-size bed and the second bedroom is furnished with a captain's bunk bed. The living room has a sleeper sofa for those who like to fall asleep to the warmth and crackle of the wood-burning fireplace. You will surely love this unit!
RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest at the Village at Breckenridge gives you full access to all of the resort amenities including heated underground parking, 4 outdoor hot tubs, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and health club. Please note that all Village reservations are subject to a nominal daily parking fee that is paid at the time of booking. Parking vacancy is based on availability per The Village at Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 990 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps 7 – 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High speed internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• The Village at Breckenridge Shavano – Peak 9
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-in/ski-out
o Shuttle – 325 ft. to free shuttle located on Park Ave.
o Main St. – 2 blocks
• Dining Capacity – Up to 6 people at the dining area table
• Wood fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, wood fireplace, flat Screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor deck
• Laundry – Coin operated laundry facilities located in common area
• Resort Amenities – 4 outdoor hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room & health club
• Underground heated parking & valet parking
Master Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Captain’s bunk (twin over full)
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – Underground heated parking garage – based on availability – parking fee paid at time of booking
• No Pets / No Smoking
Please note that guests at any Village at Breckenridge property will receive a parking pass upon check-in, however parking is not guaranteed:
- There is only 1 parking pass issued per reservation (if available).
- The parking fee is $17 per day. This is an extra fee that is collected at the time of booking/payment and will be included in the guest’s total. If the guest is unable to get parking, this fee will be refunded.
- If guests are unable to get parking at the Village, there is overnight parking available at the Ice Rink and Airport Satellite lots for a nominal fee of $15 per day.
- This property is subject to Special Rental Terms.