- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #217823
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Trapper Mc Nutt Modern Mountain Home - a North Tahoe Property
Your Ease of Mind is Our Commitment remains committed to do our best to practice enhanced cleaning and safety protocols to ensure the vacation rental is safe and ready for the enjoyment of guests. In addition to the enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, a "vacancy window" remains between bookings in addition to direct check-in(s) to the vacation rentals. Due to the continual practices of these added measures, early check-in and late check-out requests may not be granted. We ask that you please respect the 10am Check-Out time and 4pm Check-in time unless other arrangements have been made with . Due to unforeseen circumstances of any kind (i.e. inclement weather, poor air quality/wildfires, etc), we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect your investment. A policy can be purchased at time of direct booking or thereafter - visit: Travel Insuranceor contact (843) 286-5144. To review details of 's cancellation policy visit: Rental Terms & Conditions/Cancellation. In the event a travel ordinance is enacted once again due to the spread of COVID-19, is committed to working with each guest pending the guidelines of the ordinance. ACCESS TO AMENITIES Some shared/public amenities like pools, hot tubs and fitness centers MAY BE CLOSED during your stay and/or policies or guidelines altered (for access into amenity). We apologize for any inconveniences should this effect you during your stay.
- Great year-round destination retreat
- Modern, beautiful mountain home, located at end of quiet and private cul-de-sac
- Well- equipped kitchen, top-line appliances
- 3 Master bedrooms w/ensuite bathroom, dry sauna and large open deck with sierra mountain views
- Great location - minutes from Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows Ski Resort and the Village at Squaw Valley
This multi-level modern european-style mountain home features beautiful craftsmanship with an open living floor plan and spacious deck with stunning views of the sierra mountains. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, you will find the location to be private and peaceful. Among the remodel and expansion of this home is a wet/mudroom as you enter through the front door. You will love the convenience of this mudroom for storing your winter/summer equipment and gear and getting ready for your day's adventure while being out of the inclement weather. Enter through the next beautiful wood door and you are in the large foyer - a beautiful welcoming into the home!
On the main level, this fine home features a full guest bathroom with a large walk-in shower, a Loft/TV room and a master bedroom w/ensuite bathroom that has a private patio overlooking the incredible views. The Loft/TV room features a flatscreen SMART TV, HDTV, Blue Ray DVD and cable and 2 fold-out twin size floor mattresses (guest supply their own bedding for these two beds). The room offers a cozy atmosphere to watch your favorite TV show, movie, read a book or just curl up for those quiet moments.
From the main level, head down a short flight of stairs and you are in the living area. This room is vast and bright with a cathedral ceiling, comfortable furnishings, a wood burning fireplace and a wall of windows that beams in natural light and offers stunning views. Take two steps down off the living area and you are in kitchen and dining area. Meals are easily prepared in this gourmet kitchen with room for all to gather in the dining area while taking in the scenic views from the large windows that surrounds the dining area.
Open the sliding glass door off the dining area and walk onto the spacious deck to start your outdoor adventure - the best views in this mountain home! The deck is equipped with a gas BBQ, patio furniture and a large walk-in dry sauna that is tucked in the corner of the deck for privacy.
The remaining living quarters are on the lower level of the home. You will find 2 master bedrooms w/ensuite bathroom, a twin bunk room and a stackable washer and dryer at the end of the hallway. One master ensuite has a private entrance directly to the sauna and deck. Each room provides its own uniqueness, privacy and comfort and the convenience of a connected bath in 3 of the bedrooms.
ABOUT THE AREA
Year-round adventure and approachable hospitality awaits you in this family-friendly, light-hearted and laid back community in this Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows mountain setting. Voted Best Ski Resort in North America (USA Today), you will enjoy the epic scenery, sunny skies, and abundant snow. With 2 mountains to choose from, a 15 minute drive or shuttle ride gets you from base to base - offering 42 lifts, 16 bowls, 6000+ stunning and scenic acres and 70 trails. Off the slopes, enjoy the abundance of activities and amenities that Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows has to offer for vacationers of all ages. Take a scenic Ariel Tram ride to High Camp (elevation 8200') to relax in the communal pool & hot tub while overlooking the breathtaking Lake Tahoe Squaw Valley granite peaks and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Hiking and mountain biking trails are right out your back door along with horseback riding, snowshoeing and tubing, and dog sledding to name a few. Select from fine to casual to cafe dining, or take time to pamper yourself at the Spa or partake in your favorite yoga class. To learn more about the fun and adventures that await you visit: Adventures.
4 bedroom | 4 bathroom | 2100 Square Feet | Multi-Level Home | Sleeping Capacity 10 (maximum occupancy), - Sleeps 8 in 'real' beds.
Loft/Other Sleeping Area: Two (2) twin size fold-out floor mattresses provided. Guests bring own bedding.
Standard amenities: All properties feature standard amenities including WiFi, cable or satellite, well-equipped kitchen, quality bed linens, bath and kitchen towels and a starter kit of shampoo, conditioner, body soap, dish soap, dishwashing detergent, paper towel, toilet paper, kleenex and trash bags. Coffee Maker: standard/drip and french press.
- Master Ensuite 1 (main level): queen bed, connected bath (shower/tub), private patio, Sierra mountain views
- Master Ensuite 2 (lower level): queen bed, connected bath (shower)
- Master Ensuite 3 (lower level): queen bed, connected bath (shower), private entrance directly to Sauna and deck
- Guest Bedroom 4/Twin Bunk room (lower level)
- Laundry Area: Private - stacked washer and dryer
- Guest Bathroom ( main level): offers shower, 1 vanity
- Living area (down short flight of stairs off hallway entrance): inviting, comfortable furnishing, open, bright, cathedral ceiling incredible mountain views, wood fireplace (firewood not provided but can be purchased at nearby convenient or hardware store)
- Kitchen/Dining Area (couple stairs down off living area): modern, well-equipped, top grade appliances , induction cooktop
- Loft/TV Room (main level, no beds): entertainment system - flatscreen SMART TV, HDTV, Blue Ray DVD, Cable, 2 twin size fold-out floor mattresses provided. Guest bring their own bedding.
- Access to property: easily access from driveway to front door
- BBQ: propane, located on deck off kitchen
- Air Conditioning: No. Due to mild/cooler weather, most properties do not have or need AC.
- Snow plowing/removal: Yes. Roads and driveways are plowed when 3"or more of snowfall occurs to keep roads and driving conditions as manageable as possible.
- Iron/Ironing Board: No | Blowdryer: Yes
- Parking: No Garage. 3 vehicles in driveway, parking strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket, please adhere to parking signs and allocations at all times. Due to snowplowing and other year-round activities to keep streets clear and open for vehicle use, there is NO PARKING on the street. is not responsible for any damage that may happen to your vehicle. AWD is recommended in inclement weather.
- Garbage: Garbage pick-up is on Monday AM. If your stay falls over a Monday, please remove all trash from property and place in garbage receptacles in Bear Bin located at entrance of driveway to be hauled away. Ensure Bear Bin is securely latched and the key is removed from the door. Should you accumulate excess trash during your stay, your will need to take it with you or dispose of it - please take to Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal located at Hwy 89 & Cabin Creek Road in Truckee. For further information call (530) 583-7800 or visit: Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal. AVOID BEAR ACTIVITY- Leave yard, outside premises, deck, BBQ and vehicles FREE of trash, any debris, and open food/beverage containers. Keep vehicle windows rolled up and doors locked. When going to bed or away from the home, please shut and lock windows and doors - THANK YOU!!
SKYRUN RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS/DISCLOSURES
To view Rental Terms & Conditions visit: Rental Terms & Conditions
- No smoking | No Pets
- No House Parties | No Events
- Check-out time: 10am | Check-in time: 4pm - unless arrangements have been made with for a late departure
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent property. All guests under the age of 25 who occupy this property must be accompanied by a parent or adult/guardian at all times.
- Management my greet guests during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method
- Store all winter/summer equipment and gear in mudroom. This items are prohibited inside home.
What to be aware of:
- Exterior cameras in front of house- facing driveway
- No Garage | No Parking on Street
- No AC
- House Parties or Events Prohibited
- No Smoking | No Pets
- Multi-level home, must be able to climb stairs
- All guests under the age of 25 who occupy this property must be accompanied by a parent or adult/guardian at all times.Â
- Loft: Sleeping for 2. Guest bring own bedding. Floor mattresses provided.Â
What You'll Love:
- Beautiful, modern mountain home with breathtaking views of the Sierra mountains
- 3 master bedrooms w/ensuite bathroom - queen beds
- Private, large dry sauna on deck Â
- Great location - mountain setting, minutes from Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, the Village at Squaw Valley Resort and main highways to access other Tahoe regions
- Year-round activities and amenities
- Â Modern kitchen, top end appliances
- Wood burning fireplace (guests provide own firewood)
- Large mudroom to store winter and summer gear
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 2100Square Footage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby