Top 2 Floor Suite in Central Ballard - Near Beach & Minutes to City Center
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,580 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #297093
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This beautiful light filled Ballard Tudor home was fully remodeled in 2019. The Upper Level Rental features 2 floors. A very modern home that can sleep 8 adults plus a small child with a combination of Queen Beds, Air Mattress, Pull-Out Couch & Pack-and-Play for the little ones.
This house has all the comforts of home. The front door leads into a large living area with tall 10-foot high ceilings, large bright windows, and beautiful refurbished original hardwood floors. Entry to the main house has stairs to the front and upper back door.
The little extras include:
• High-speed internet to keep work or play accessible
• USB Charging on each level & at each night stand
• Air conditioning in the Master Suite
• Smart Fridge
• High-end stainless appliances
• Large island prep space with bar seating
• Magnetic Chalk Message Board - with local dining options
• Open design for entertaining
• Walk-in Closets in upstairs Master
• Solid doors and insulated walls for quiet resting
• Blinds throughout the house
• 4 umbrellas
- Flexibility for large or small groups
- The large bedrooms have a flexible layout
- 1 Queen Bed in bedroom on Main Level, 1 Queen air mattress for multiple locations, 1 Full/Queen sofa bed in living room, The Master can be set up with 1 queen + 1 twin + 1 Pack-and-play
• Full height tile showers and tubs, each equipped with shampoo,
conditioner and soaps for a relaxing soak.
• Private Backyard patio with a BBQ and sitting area. This is shared with the Lower Suite but can assure for fun summer evenings.
• The kitchen is generously equipped for cooking for the whole family
• Place settings for 16 people (including a set of 4 small child friendly plates, cups, & utensils)
• Portable High hair/Booster Seat
• Luxury dining room includes 2 extendable tables and seating for 10-14
• 55-inch flat screen smart Roku 4K TVs in main living room, 43-inch smart Roku 4K TV in master suite
• Board Games
This rental is perfect for entertaining large groups. The open floor plan includes a fully equipped kitchen complete with high-end stainless appliances and Smart Fridge to play music or share recipes. Beautiful Quartz counters, and island for prepping large family meals or just enjoying a pleasant cup of coffee and comfy chairs for breakfast seating. Plenty of settings and glassware for hosting large dinners, including a portable highchair/booster seat so get the whole family together, dine, laugh and enjoy all that Seattle has to offer.
On the top floor is a Grand Master Suite w/ luxury Ensuite Bathroom with Dual Showers, Duel Sinks, and Soaking Tub. Rest in a Queen Bed with room to spread out and relax, A/C and New 43” Flat Screen. Unpack into a large walk-in closet, plus 8’ closets, relax with luxury robes while working at the computer desk or relax with a book in our reading nook with two reading chairs and table. Hi-Speed Internet makes doing work or having fun playing your favorite games on your computer readily accessible. There are even extra USB plugins and outlets on the bedside lamps so that you can charge your devices right next to your bed!
We have one Pack-and-Play crib available upstairs.
• Located close to the Ballard nightlife, activities, restaurants & museums:
- 12 minute drive to Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91
- 16 minute drive to Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Port of Seattle
- 9-10 minute drive to the Ballard Hiram Chittenden Locks
- 7 minute drive to the Nordic Heritage Museum (approximately 14 blocks to walk)
- 9-10 minute drive to the National Nordic Museum
- 20-30 minute drive to the MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry)
- Approximately a 25 minute drive to Seattle’s International District and the Wing Luke Asian Pacific American Experience
- Great Local Restaurants – all within 2-5 minute walk
- The Fat Hen (breakfast and lunch)
- Brunswick & Hunt – closed on Mondays
- Delancey Pizza – woodfire pizza
- Fun Breweries / Pubs
- Barking Dog Alehouse – 3 min by car
- Weekly Sunday Street Markets and more
- Grocery & Drug stores
- Take 5 Urban Market (small local market – 9 blocks or 15 min walk)
- Safeway 7 minutes by car
- Walgreens 3 minutes by car
• 9 minute drive to Golden Gardens Beach (Check out the gorgeous sunsets, sailboats, mountains, & Puget Sound)
- Build a beach fire, relax with the kids, enjoy sand volleyball or frisbee on the beach. Be sure and check out the kid’s park area.
- A set of Beach toys, 4 towels, & a picnic blanket and bag available in the house
- 10-minute Uber ride to Downtown Seattle & some Seattle’s Most Popular Activities and Sites like Pike Place Market, Seattle Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Art Museum and more. Don’t miss the numerous music festivals throughout the year.
- Check out all the world famous dining for a true Seattle Experience
- Catch a Seahawks or Mariners game (CenturyLink Field & T-Mobile Park – 25 minute drive)
• 5-minute Uber to Greenlake and Greenwood
- Enjoy family water activities, eat delicious food, entertainment for all ages, perfect for grocery shopping
• Fremont is located a few minutes South
- Listen to live music
- High Dive – highdiveseattle.com
- Nectar Lounge – Dancing and Live Music
- Be on the lookout for the Troll under the Aurora Bridge
- Local breweries and fantastic food
• Access to the best skiing the Pacific Northwest has to offer
- 60-minute drive from Snoqualmie Pass
- 90-minute drive from Steven’s Pass
- 90-minute drive from Crystal Mountain
- 2.5-hour drive from Mt. Baker
- 5-hour drive to Whistler/Blackcomb
You will get a code for the lock box that is located next to the front door in your welcome letter. This will contain your keys for your stay.
Please be aware there might be other Renters in the separate Lower Suite of the house. Please be considerate of all Renters, Guests and Neighbors.
Continuous access in the listing
Laptop friendly workspace
A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
SMART TV’s w/ WIFI Access
Shampoo, conditioner and body wash
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Central heating or a heater in the listing
A/C Available in Master Suite
Children’s beach toys
Pack ’n Play/travel crib
Free street parking
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and silverware
Check yourself into the home with a door code
Bed and bath
Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
Extra pillows, sheets and blankets
Table and chairs
Garden or backyard
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
TAX ID: 8398560754579
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:30 PM and 8:00 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 4Air Mattress
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Board Games
- Book Collection
- Grocery Store Nearby