- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- ID #163318
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Tir Na No’g was built in 2007 by local carpenters and craftsmen under the vision of famed interior decorator David Flint Wood. Decorated in the elegant style of an old Caribbean plantation house, the four separate housing structures allow for bedroom privacy, along with group dining and socializing in the Great Hall and surrounding patios. The estate is rented to only one group at a time, and all structures are included in the weekly rate.
Tir Na Nog is situated in the most sought-after location on Eleuthera, the Atlantic seashore on the Banks Road, where a select number of estates overlook a beautiful pink-sand beach, only minutes from nearby restaurants. The buildings on the estate include:
1. THE GREAT HALL: This elegant colonial-style building, surrounded by a large, wrap-around porch with sweeping views of the estate, is the gathering place for fine dining, relaxation and entertaining. The Great Hall features a full kitchen and large dining area with seating for 12. The spacious living/entertainment area, elegantly furnished in old plantation style, includes a large flat-screen satellite TV, DVD movie library, books for children and adults, and board games. The Great Hall also has a breezy outdoor dining area with a gas grill, and a roof deck with views of the ocean.
2. THE MAIN HOUSE: This lovely colonial building (right across the little driveway from the Great Hall) features another large wrap-around porch with views of the tennis court and gardens. Inside are three bedrooms, each with a full en-suite bathroom and separate entrance from the porch. Two of the bedrooms have king beds. The third has twin beds with two additional trundle beds. The bedrooms in the main house do not connect internally, so you must walk out onto the wrap-around veranda to go from one bedroom to another. Keep this in mind if traveling with small children.
3. THE BEACH COTTAGES: These two romantic cottages with views of the ocean and pool have king bedrooms with full bathrooms, under-counter refrigerators, coffee makers, and outdoor seating areas with deck chairs. They are located 25 yards from the Main House and Great Hall.
4. THE TIKI HUT: This beachside, open-air shelter has shady seating under a thatched roof. The nearby Cabana has outdoor showers and a storage room housing beach chairs, snorkeling equipment, and beach toys.
5. THE TENNIS PAVILION provides shady seating on white wicker furniture beside the tennis court. The pavilion is fully equipped with tennis rackets and balls. It also contains a laundry room with washer and dryer.
MORNING MAID SERVICE (every weekday except holidays) and on-site caretaker are complimentary at Tir Na N’og. A private chef can be arranged.
A VAST REEF just 300 meters offshore ensures idyllic kayaking and snorkeling conditions for anyone staying at Tir Na N'og. We have plenty of snorkeling gear. Also two kayaks and a stand up paddle board.
We have beach recliners and water loungers for those of us who prefer to spend the day taking in the sun. We also have a baby monitor, pack and play crib, and kids’ beach toys for those traveling with children.
THE FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANT AND BAR Tippy’s is just a ten-minute walk down the beach. Other upscale restaurants within easy driving distance include Pascale's, Buccaneer, La Bouginvillea, 1648, and Buccaneer. The town of Governors Harbour, just two miles away, has grocery stores, restaurants, liquor stores, two banks with ATMs, a bakery, gift shops, a dive shop, and a medical clinic. Friday Night Fish Fry in Governors Harbour is a street party every Friday, not to be missed.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 4King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 2Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Crib
- Coffee Maker
- Book Collection
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Movie Collection