- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2,818 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #334467
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Talmont Ridge Retreat - a SkyRun North Tahoe Property
Talmont Ridge Retreat is a luxurious, spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom multi-level home located in the secluded neighbor of Talmont Estates. The home sits along the ridge above the Sunnyside area on the West Shore of Tahoe and puts you right in the heart of everything that Lake Tahoe has to offer.
This premier Tahoe location is in close proximity to Lake Tahoe, Tahoe City, a host of 5-star restaurants and boutiques, Homewood Ski Resort, and Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. The location offers convenient access to a range of year-round recreation ranging from boating on Lake Tahoe to skiing and easy entrance to Page Meadows or the miles of backcountry trails great for hiking, biking, snow shoeing, and cross country skiing. Talmont Ridge Retreat is the perfect year-round destination for family and friends to gather and the perfect spot to unwind after a day of outdoor adventure!
With it's custom crafted wood finishings and beautiful hardwood floors, to the log pole stairwell, cathedral ceiling, oversized comfortable furnishings and modern mountain decor, you will feel the warmth of Talmont Ridge welcoming you home to relax as you start your vacation!
From the front door entrance, head up the stairs to the spacious main living area. This area provides an open-concept layout featuring the living, dining and kitchen areas. The laundry room with full size washer/dryer is located off the kitchen, a 1/2 bath is located off the hallway and the Master Ensuite Bedroom is located at the end of the hallway.
The living area boast large comfortable leather sofas, a recliner and two lounge chairs tucked in a cozy window nook. A beautiful stone wall gas fireplace anchors the room along with a large flat panel TV w/DVD to watch your favorite show or movie. Step through the sliding glass doors off the living area onto the spacious deck to relax and BBQ on the gas grill while taking in the aroma of the mountain pine.
For the chef at heart, the fully-eqipped kitchen offers essential appliances including two ovens, a gas range stovetop, granite countertops, a 3-person breakfast bar and more. The open dining area is conveniently located next to the kitchen and features a 8-person dining table with comfortable chairs to relax and visit while enjoying those speciality prepared meals. Walk down the hall to the private entrance of the Master Ensuite bedroom featuring a Cal-King bed, lush bedding, lounge chair and ottoman, desk, flat panel Smart TV and a large dresser w/plenty of drawers to unpack. To finish out your day, settle into the jetted jacuzzi tub in the connected bathroom w/double vanity, tile floor and walk-in shower.
From every angle of this bright and airy upper level, enjoy picturesque views of mountain pines from the floor to ceiling wall of windows and the openness from the cathedral ceiling.
From the front door, a small flight of stairs takes you to the lower level that features a game room w/pool table, sink, comfortable furnishings, access to a covered deck w/hot tub, full bathroom, three guest bedrooms including 1) a double bed guest room, 2) a queen bed guest room w/flat panel TV/DVD, and 3) a trundle bed (2 twin beds) guest room. You will sink into the cozy, lush bedding in each of these bright and cheerful rooms with plenty of closet and/or dresser space to settle in for your stay. The full bathroom is spacious and offers a double vanity, shower/tub combo, tile floors. For an added touch of convenience during those snowy days, you can access the home on this lower level directly from the garage, in addition to easily storing equipment/gear from a day on the mountain or at the beach!
Explore North Lake Tahoe: Click Here
Property Features: 4br/2.5ba | 2818 Sq Ft | Multi-Level Home | Sleeping Capacity: 8
- Wifi, cable, satellite, well-equipped kitchen, quality top bedding/bed and bath linens, kitchen towels, starter kit of shampoo, conditioner, body soap/wash, toilet paper, paper towel, dish soap, laundry and dishwashing detergent, trash bags.
- Iron/Ironing Board: yes - in laundry room
- Bathrooms: blow dryers, jetted jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, shower/tub combo, double vanity in full bathrooms, tile floors, 1/2 bathroom off hallway on upper level
- Fireplace: gas fireplace
- Game Room: yes, on lower level with private access to spa on covered deck
- Spa: yes, on covered deck on lower level
- Gas Grill: private
- Garage - 1 vehicle. Direct access to lower level of home.
- TV's: flat panel Smart TV in Master Ensuite bedroom, large flat panel w/DVD and videos (in living room), flat panel TV in queen bedroom w/DVD (on lower level)
- Fire Extinguisher: Under kitchen sink
- A/C: No, due to milder weather many homes in Tahoe do not have A/C. Fans are provided for warmer days.
Parking and Road Conditions: 3 vehicles - 1 in garage, 2 in driveway
- During inclement weather the driveway and roads (Tahoe Pacific Heights) to property are a bit steep and can be slick or icy. 4WD/AWD and/or chains are required. Be cautious when parking vehicles in driveway as they may slide forward once in park due to ice.
- Parking can be strictly enforced. There is NO parking on streets. To avoid tickets or towing, please adhere to signs and parking allocations. SkyRun is not responsible for any fees or damage to vehicle(s) that may occur.
Bear Activity: Bear visits can be frequent during Spring, Summer and early Fall months. It is important that open food and beverage containers and any trash are NOT left in cars, on decks, by hot tub or on top of hot tub cover and/or around outside premises of property. All garbage is to be placed in trash receptacles or taken to bear bin at entrance of driveway. Please ensure bear bin door is securely latched.
Garbage Pick-Up: Garbage pick-up is on Thursdays mornings. Should your stay fall over a Thursday, please remove all garbage from home and place in bear bin at entrance of driveway for pick-up. Please ensure bear bin door is securely latched. This will greatly help the overflow of trash and the chance of bear visits. Thank you!
A Friendly Reminder:
- No SMOKING
- No Pets
- No House Parties or Events
- HOA Noise Ordinance in effect. Please be respectful of your neighbors. Reported disturbances may result in eviction of your stay.
- Check-In: 4pm | Check-Out: 10am
- Must be 25 years or older to rent property. Person(s) under the age of 25 years who occupy this property must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the booking dates. SkyRun may greet guest(s) during their stay and ask to see a valid ID and/or payment method.
SkyRun Rental Terms & Conditions/Disclosures
As your vacation nears, please take a moment to re-visit the Rental Terms & Conditions you agreed to upon booking the property. Thank you!
SkyRun Rental Terms & Conditions
What to be aware of:
- During inclement weather, roads (Tahoe Park Heights) going to the property can be slick and steep in some areas - 4WD, AWD or chains required
- Driveway can be slick and icy during winter and is a bit steep. Caution when parking vehicles in driveway as they may roll forward once in park due to ice.Â
- Multi-level home
- No parking on streets
- NO SMOKING, No Pets on property
- NO HOUSE PARTIES OR EVENTS
- Exterior cameras mounted over garage and front door entrance
- Keep cars and surrounding premises of property clean of all open food/beverage containers or any trash to avoid bear activity.
What You'll Love:
- The warmth and luxury of this upscale modern mountain home
- Great Location - secluded, private neighborhood in Talmont Estates
- Minutes to Tahoe City, Sunnyside, Lake, beaches, Homewood Mountain Resort
- Spacious, open concept layout, cathedral ceilings, large windows, beautiful views
- Well-equiped kitchen w/double ovens
- Game room w/pool table and covered deck with hot tub
- Quality, comfortable furnishings, cozy
- Access to Page Meadows and miles of backcountry trails for hiking, biking, snow shoeing and cross country skiing are close by
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Feb 17 2020 - Feb 23 2020 : Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
- Dec 14 2020 - Dec 20 2020 : Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby