- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Cancel Free
- ID #187463
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Enter the main front door entry and be greeted with a bright and spacious open floorplan concept that houses the main living areas that include the living room, game room, dining room, and kitchen!
The fun game room includes a foosball table, 2 game machines, and a modern ceiling light. This area leads to the living room that houses a plush oversized sofa + 2 huge accent chairs, each of which face the gas burning fireplace and sleek Smart flat screen TV.
The kitchen features a large Island that includes bar seating for 4, sink, and split level counter areas. The Island also faces not only the game & living rooms, but also the dining room & ocean front patio. Other kitchen fixtures include dual ovens, built-in refrigerator and microwave, dishwasher, and cabinets galore!
Ocean Front dining anyone? Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with 2 large windows facing the ocean so you can enjoy your meal & beautiful ocean views. Rounding out the downstairs are 2 bedrooms, each with a Queen bed, and 2 full restrooms (one with a shower and one with a tub/shower combo).
“Silver Surfer” artpiece in the stairway leads you to the second floor that houses the Master Bedroom + Den. The master bedroom is a perfect for a romantic getaway. It is thoughtfully arranged so the bed directly faces the ocean and comes equipped with a lounge chair, fireplace, ensuite restroom with dual vanity sinks, spa tub, separate surround shower, and private access to the second outdoor ocean view deck. There are also adjacent double doors that lead to the den with a fold-out sofa sleeper that sleeps either 2 children or 1 adult.
Other features include beautiful porcelain tile flooring,recessed lighting throughout, a long span of floor to ceiling windows allowing for 180 degree ocean views and tons of natural sunlight, as well as ceiling and floor fans.
OUTDOOR & OTHER FEATURES
The exterior front of our beach house has a nice grassy landscaped yard and a private gated entryway.
On the opposite side of our home are 2 spacious ocean front patios, ideal for outdoor entertaining. The ground level lower level patio has a BBQ, lots of patio seating, and a separate bar area. The second level patio is private only to the Master bedroom, spans the entire width of the house, and has additional lounge seating.
Other wonderful highlights include a side x side washer/dryer located off the first floor hallway and beach gear including chairs, toys, towels, and boogie boards.
• Master | 1 King (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 3 | 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
• Den (located off the Master) | 1 sofa sleeper (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children)
• Queen air mattress available upon request
• Driveway parking for 2 oversized vehicles (garage is for homeowner storage)
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Ideally situated on a secluded stretch of beach located between Beacon's Beach (1/2 mile North) and Moonlight State Beach (1 mile South) in the laid back charming beach town of Encinitas! Both beaches are swim and surf friendly. We are also centrally located to numerous eateries, shops, activities, and attractions. All our guests receive a comprehensive list of local recommended eateries & venues.
Our home is just blocks to shops, restaurants, and entertainment of downtown Encinitas, 2 miles to Encinitas Ranch golf course, and easy freeway access about 5 minutes away. Take a 15-20 minute trip down south to the famous Del Mar Race Track or beautiful Torrey Pines State Reserve and Golf Course, or for the same amount of time head north for a fun family day at LEGOLAND California. Other top attractions within about a 30 minute drive include Sea World San Diego, San Diego Zoo, and the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Nov 11 2019 - Nov 17 2019 : Sunday check-in required. Sunday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Foosball Table