- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4,800 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #232883
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Imagine the privacy and serenity of waking up on the only double corner lot on the exclusive community island of Pass A Grille. Think classic Cape Cod luxury estate directly on one of Florida’s best beaches.
Almost 100 feet of direct beach front privacy on one of the best beaches in America. The largest grass lawn of any home in Pass A Grille invites you to play with your family or run with the dog. Minutes from all the restaurants and shopping of St Petersburg yet a complete private world away.
Dolphins swim by each morning as the Pelicans and Ospreys dive into the surf to catch their daily meal. Each Spring and summer protected green sea turtles choose the dunes of your protected backyard to lay their precious eggs. The home is huge and historic. Built in the early 1930s, it is 5000+ feet of classic Florida Pecky Cypress construction. They simply don’t build homes like this any more. 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms - each redone in 2017 in marble with high end lighting and fixtures.
Completely updated with indulgent features like a beachside pool and spa is only 100 feet from the beach, a separate 2 bedroom apartment with full kitchen and bath and an outdoor kitchen with high end grill and an outdoor bath/shower. Not one but two outdoor decks ( one up, one down) each 70 feet long to enjoy the views of the Gulf. A one of a kind classic beach estate for the purist.
Property Type : House, 2 story
- Beds : 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 sleeper sofa, 2 bunk beds
- Bathrooms : 6 bathrooms
- Rooms : Sleeps 10, 6 dining seats
- Floor Area : 4800 square feet
- Pets : No pets allowed., No Pets
- Kitchen : Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven/Stove, Blender, dishwasher, Dishsoap, Paper Towels
- Living : Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Pool, Hair Dryer
- Business : Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
- Convenience : Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Golf Course, Corner Market, Restaurants
- Culture : Museums, Art Galleries
- Outdoor : Deck, Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Beach, Table, Chairs, Near Beach, Waterviews, Nearby Golf Course, Beach Combing, Photography , Parking, Nearby Marina, Nearby Local Shops, Nearby Playground, Nearby Tennis, Nearby Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing Trips, Nearby Jet Ski Rentals, Nearby Paddle Board Rentals
- Geographic : On Beach, Close to Town
- Entertainment : Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Laptop Friendly, Books, Pool Table, Nearby Amusement Game Center
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 12:00 AM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Book Collection
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- On SiteGeneral Store