Stylish, Remodeled Condo - Creekside #14
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #469750
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Bright and Airy Creekside Condo with Access to Bear Lake!
This unit is comfortable and clutter free. Remodeled, complete with beautiful wood flooring on the main level and cozy carpets in the bedrooms. This two bedroom (plus loft), two bathroom condo has three levels leaving plenty of room to spread out. You enter on the middle floor which has a full bathroom, kitchen, dining area, living room and access to a private, covered balcony. There is a wood burning fireplace and a large dining table with room for the entire family. Upstairs is the partially enclosed loft with a king bed. Downstairs, from the main floor, are two bedrooms and another full bathroom with washer and dryer. The master bedroom has a queen bed, with a slider leading to the patio and the secondary bedroom has two bunk beds, one with a trundle, for a total of five twin beds.
• Dedicated Wi-Fi
• Accessible parking near condo building
• Satellite TV
• DVD player - DVD and board game lending library at the Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Paper towels, dish soap, a new sponge, clean dish towels and trash bags
• Dishwasher - detergent provided
• Wood burning stove - firewood is not provided. Guests must bring their own
• Eco-friendly, starter shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soaps are provided
• We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
• Private, covered balcony (summer)
• Washer and dryer - detergent provided
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 2Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- DVD Player
Average: 4.6/5 stars, based on 12 reviews