Spacious + Luxurious Log Cabin | Great Greek Peak Location!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Cancel Free
- ID #281271
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Come and stay in our gorgeous 5 bedroom log home, minutes from Greek Peak Mountain Resort. What you'll love:
- Sleeps up to 16 guests!
- Master bedroom with king bed
- 2 bedrooms with a queen bed
- 2 bedrooms with a full bed and single bunk beds, perfect for kids
- Cozy stone-fronted fireplace and 4 awesome decks
- Relax in the 3 beautiful living areas, including a rec room!
- Exquisite wood craftsmanship and decor
- Complimentary parking and laundry in-suite
- Access to the Indoor Waterpark nearby, with pools and slides!
Our beautiful and traditional 3-level log home is the epitome of luxury, featuring high ceilings and natural wood and stone furnishings. You'll feel tucked away from the hustle and bustle, while being minutes from the adventure at Greek Peak Resort. Make sure you step out onto the massive decks to enjoy the mountain views with a glass of wine!
There are 5 BEDROOMS to accommodate your group. On the first floor, there is a bedroom featuring a queen-sized bed and a TV, and another bedroom featuring a comfortable full bed and a set of single bunk beds. On the main floor, the massive master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed, and another bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and a TV. On the top floor, the fifth bedroom also contains a full bed and a set of single bunk beds.
Get ready in the 3 BATHROOMS, all fully-equipped with towels. One bathroom features a large soaker tub, perfect to soothe sore muscles.
You will love the spacious and bright LIVING AREAS. On the top floor, a cozy loft with a seating area and a TV is ideal for the kids. On the main floor, cozy up on the couches in front of the majestic stone fireplace and catch up on your favourite shows. There is also a lovely recreation room for your group to hang out in. Want to keep clean during your trip? We have you covered with a washer and dryer in-house!
Cook up a storm in the fantastic, fully-equipped KITCHEN with updated appliances and a full assortment of cookware and utensils. Our dining room table has seating for 8, along with 4 seats at the breakfast bar.
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of excellent amenities at the nearby Hope Lake Lodge, a 5-minute walk away. Our guests love to get pampered at the Lodge's luxurious Waterfalls Spa before indulging in a tasty sandwich at the Acorn Grill. Your little ones, or the kids at heart, will love the Cascades Indoor Waterpark, featuring an assortment of rides, a wave pool, a three-story tube slide, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and an outdoor pool open year-round.
This one-of-a-kind home is the perfect escape from the daily grind.
- Enjoy a FULL end of stay cleaning, and you can request housekeeping services during your stay for a fee
- A small fee applies for Cascade Waterpark passes
During your stay, we highly recommend heading to Cortland Diner in town and trying the omelet. In the winter, there is a complimentary shuttle service to take you to the Lodge, as well as to the ski resort. In the summer, walk over to the base of the resort, where you can partake in the amazing Mountain Coaster at the Adventure Centre!
Other Things to Note:
- Helpful and friendly hotel-style front desk and concierge service located in Hope Lake Lodge
- For our business travellers, take advantage of the conference facilities and meeting rooms
- An ATM is conveniently located at the Lodge to keep your holiday stress-free
- Arrange for waterpark passes, from $15 - $35 USD
- While pets aren't able to be accommodated, please ask us about service animals. We're also happy to advise you of kennels in the area!
- A resort fee of 8% will be collected upon booking
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 12:00 AM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- noHandicap Accessible
- noSmoking Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player