- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Cancel Free
- ID #176334
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Premier 3 bedroom + 3 bathroom west-facing corner townhome. With nearly 2,000 square feet of interior space and approximately 500 square feet of exclusive outdoor space, this beautiful beach home is hands down the best townhome in the building and was formerly occupied by the builder. We are located just 30 yards to the Bay and 50 yards to Ocean in highly sought after South Mission Beach!
It is rare to find a home in Mission Beach with so much outdoor space, taking full advantage of the indoor/outdoor living concept! This home has 4 separate exclusive outdoor areas totaling approximately 500 square feet, highlighted by a 300 square foot panoramic view deck with sweeping views of the Ocean, Bay, & Sea World Fireworks. NOTE this is the only townhome in the building with a rooftop deck… no other units have access to it! Each outdoor space has its own seating areas, as well as a rooftop dining table with a high end built-in stainless steel BBQ.
Recently refurnished, this townhome has upgrades even for your most discerning guests. Upgrades include a 5 burner gas range, Dacor brand built in microwave, oversized stainless steel refrigerator, and double ovens. Additional upgrades include granite kitchen counters with a blue green glass tile backsplash, extra windows and glass doors allowing for lots of sunshine and cool ocean breezes, and newer furniture including sofa's, patio furniture, beds, & bedding.
Other features include beach chairs and boogie boards and ceiling fans along with extra floor fans to help keep you cool during hot summer days.
Ground level houses the main entry and the 2 car garage. There are stairs leading to the second floor bedroom 1 with a Queen bed, TV, walk in closet, full bathroom with jetted tub and walk-in shower, and private balcony.
Take a second flight of stairs to the third floor main living area with open floor concept. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and is open to the dining room that seats 6 people as well as the living room with Smart TV, gas fireplace, oversized sofas and 1 oversized lounge chair, and the second large balcony with views of the ocean. Off the living area is a beautiful stainless steel Miele brand stackable washer & dryer and hallway bathroom with a shower. Bedroom 2 has a full-sized bunk bed set and one twin bed, and across the hallway is the Master Bedroom with the third private balcony, walk in closet, and ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and double vanity sinks.
Rounding off the top floor is the gorgeous rooftop deck with sweeping views of beautiful Mission Beach!
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS (sleeps 9)
• Bedroom 1 | Queen | sleeps 2 | 2nd floor
• Bedroom 2 | Full sized bunk bed set plus a separate Twin bed | sleeps 5 | 3rd floor
• Master Bedroom | King | sleeps 2 | 3rd floor
• 2 car tandem garage (approximate dimensions 28'L x 7'9”W x 79”H)
• Additional overnight parking includes street parking as well as nearby public parking lots
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player