- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Cancel Free
- ID #314809
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Live the prestigious La Jolla beach lifestyle in this stunning New Construction single family house located just blocks to surf & swim-friendly La Jolla Shores beach. This premier end unit is located in an enclave of 6 new construction homes & is professionally designed by the builder's design team with the finest attention to detail & an inviting “beachy” aesthetic. Highlights include 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 exclusive outdoor areas, 3 levels, 2 car garage, & sleeps 6 guests.
GROUND LEVEL (2 car garage + Bedroom #1)
Our home is ideally situated on corner lot, adjacent to an oversized common grassy lawn & shade tree. Upon arrival guests will be greeted by a beautiful coastal style home with light gray exterior paint tones & white trim. Guests may either enter via our 2 car attached side x side parking garage, or via patio pavers located on the side yard that lead you to the main front entry door. Off the main entry is a private bedroom with a Queen bed facing the oversized grassy lawn and ensuite full restroom with surround shower. Rounding out the ground level is a BBQ & outdoor hose for rinsing off.
SECOND LEVEL (Main Living Area)
A flight of stairs with decorative handrails will lead you to our wonderful open floor plan second level…the ideal setting for gathering with your entire group. The Kitchen, Living Room, and Dining Area all flow seamlessly into an oversized view deck. The area is filled with lots of natural light, alcove ceilings, and offers a variety of indoor / outdoor seating areas.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen features a center island with pendant lighting & bar seating, stunning Marble countertops, high-end stainless steel Viking brand appliances including modern dishwasher, oversized refrigerator/freezer, and 6 burner stove. Adjacent to the kitchen is an oversized dining table with seating for 6. The living room includes a cozy gas fireplace -- perfect for those cool winter nights – plush sofa, accent lounge chairs, SMART TV mounted over the fireplace, & built-in Sonos speakers for playing your favorite tunes. Off the main living area are sliding glass doors that lead to an outdoor balcony with additional seating, ideal for soaking up the San Diego sun. You will also find a half bath on this level as well as a walk-in pantry with washer/dryer.
THIRD LEVEL (Master Retreat)
Enjoy a glass of wine and watch sunsets from your exclusive view balcony from your master suite, which covers the entire third level. This private sanctuary is light, bright, & airy with lots of windows & cool ocean breezes flowing through. Features include a King bed, TV, spacious walk-in closet, separate seating window reading/lounging nook, built in Sonos speakers, and an en-suite bathroom complete with vanity and surround tile shower.
Parking includes an attached garage, with convenient side x side parking for 2 full sized vehicles. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee (please read signage for street sweeping!).
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6 guests)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Living Room | 2 Twin Self-Inflatable Air Mattresses (sleeps 2)
OUTDOOR + OTHER FEATURES
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning System throughout
- Built in Sonos music system on the Second & Third levels
- Beautiful wide-plank hardwood flooring throughout
- Separate laundry room with side x side washer/dryer located on the ground level
- BBQ located on the ground level patio
- Beach gear! Includes boogie boards, beach chairs, & sand toys
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
We are conveniently situated a few blocks to well – known swim & surf friendly La Jolla Shores Beach. Just a 1 minute walk will get you to the ocean and everything else the Shores has to offer including dining, shopping, & and if you're brave enough, kayak through the caves with a guided tour!
Explore the rest of what La Jolla has to offer. Just up the road is La Jolla Cove where you can watch the sea lions. Surf some of the historic and famous waves at nearby Blacks Beach & Windnsea Beach. The nightlife always has something going on no matter what day of the week; catch a show at The Comedy Store or enjoy a special upscale meal at The Marine Room or George's at the Cove. All of our guests receive a comprehensive list of local recommended restaurants, activities, and attractions, most of which can also be found on our website.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 70 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Dining Area