- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2,150 Sq. Ft. Townhouse
- Cancel Free
- ID #169973
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Lavish 3 bedroom + den, 4 bathroom condominium. Settler's Lodge #302 is your Bachelor Gulch oasis! Soak in the spectacular community hot tub, and paddle in the nearby Ritz Carlton swimming pool. This ski and summer Beaver Creek chalet is sure to set the bar high for all your mountain getaways to come! We know sleep will not be the highlight of your trip, but you will be well rested! The master suite is a royal affair with a king bed and an en suite bathroom complete with soaking tub. The den area (also on the first floor) can be turned into a fourth bedroom with a pull-out sofa and double French doors. An additional sleeper sofa is in the main living room. When you awake from your slumber, simply put on your gear and walk across the street to the Roughlock ski run to start your Beaver Creek day. It is high time for you to savor the seasons at this Bachelor Gulch wonder!
Layout of the Interior: 3 BR/ 4 BA First Floor: - Master w king bed en-suite jacuzzi tub - Den/sitting room area w pullout sofa - Full bathroom Upstairs: - Guest room w queen bed en-suite jacuzzi tub/shower - Kids room w two twin beds en-suite
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Please allow 2-3 hours time from DIA in Denver and 1 hour from Eagle Airport.
Remember that mountain roads may be snow-packed or icy, and that you may be driving at night.
-Parking in gated garage for 1 vehicle, in unassigned space. Maximum height is 7 feet 6 inches.
DIRECTIONS TO YOUR BACHELOR GULCH HOME FROM DENVER: Take I-70 West from Denver to Exit 167 (Avon). At the bottom of the exit ramp, enter the roundabout and go 3/4 around to pass under I-70, and then go straight through the next roundabout.
DIRECTIONS TO YOUR BACHELOR GULCH HOME FROM EAGLE AIRPORT: Take I-70 East from Eagle to Exit 167 (Avon). Bear right at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Avon Road.
Continued: You will pass through two more roundabouts as you cross-town towards Beaver Creek. At the last roundabout take the first exit onto Highway 6 going westbound.
- Go west .9 mile until you see the a stoplight at Prater Rd.
- Turn left at the stoplight and proceed uphill .3 mile to the roundabout, take the first exit to the right.
- Proceed .4 mile to the Bachelor Gulch Welcome Gate. The gate attendant will ask your destination. Explain that you are going to Settlers Lodge #302. From the gate, proceed up the hill 2 miles (please use caution as it is a steep curvy road), you will pass the road for Hummingbird on the left, continue straight and turn right into Settlers Lodge.
- The garage to the building is located straight up the driveway.
- There is a garage keypad on the left to enter. Use code: [Available in Guest Portal starting 7 days prior to your arrival]
- Once in the garage, the parking is unassigned so park in any open space.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor and turn left to find residence #302
- Lockbox located on the residence front door, use code: [Available in Guest Portal starting 7 days prior to your arrival]
[Depress the combination numbers on the front of the lock-box. Next pull down on the black lever at the very top of the box cover and pull towards you. If the wrong numbers are depressed, you can reset the key pad by pulling down on the lower black lever and begin the process again. Once unlocked, the entire cover should open revealing a key inside. Use the key to open the door and then return it to the lockbox.]
If you are being dropped off by shuttle or private transportation, there is a front door to the building located just past the driveway.
The building code is: [Available in Guest Portal starting 7 days prior to your arrival](use the small numerical punchpad located next to the intercom)
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, The BHHS office is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at (970) 476-3800. If it is after-hours, call the number above and choose option #9 to have them page the Manager on Duty.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected