Semi-Lakefront Luxury Blind Bay - Weekly Specials for Winter!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- 850 Sq. Ft. Cottage
- Cancel Free
- ID #274984
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Brand new private Coach House with incredible views overlooking Shuswap Lake! Prices dropped for the witner, come stay in paradise.
The 410 sq. ft. covered deck provides lake and mountain view ambiance while you cozy up to the outdoor fire table.
You are only minutes away from a well-stocked grocery store, beaches, 3 marinas with water sport equipment rentals (i.e. boats etc.), golf course, and a few local restaurants. If you're looking for a day trip this winter, Harper Mountain and Sun Peaks Resort are only an hour and half away.
Rooms and Amenities:
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds and luxury linens; main bedroom provides sliding doors to deck with lake views
- Sleeps 4 plus couch
- 6 ft. soaker tub; vanity with two sinks
- Kitchen: refrigerator with ice dispenser, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, double sink, Keurig coffee machine, toaster, blender, washer/dryer, utensils, cookware, spices, eating bar with six bar stools
- Living Room: gas fireplace, 9' ceilings, air conditioner, 2 and 3 seat sofas, 55" Smart Television with Netflix, YouTube, local cable channels; Cineplex and other providers' sites available at your account
- All light fixtures have dimmer controls throughout the Coach House
- WiFi internet provided free
Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, deck lounge chairs with fire table
- 8 minute walk to the beach
- Semi-private ambiance
- 160 degree view of the large Shuswap lake and mountains looking out to Copper Island
Nearby Businesses: ATM, Post Office, Liquor Store, well-stocked Grocery Store with Deli and Bakery nearby
Culture: Roots and Blues Music Festival in August, Bird Watching, wineries, breweries, artisan cheese makers, Indigenous Experiences, Salmon Run September to October dates vary, nature trails, seasonal activities
Location: 20 minutes drive to Salmon Arm, 1 hour drive to Kamloops, 4 hours and 20 minutes drive to Banff, Alberta, 4 hour 20 minute drive to Vancouver, B.C., 6 hour drive to Seattle, Washington
Local Hosts: What started as a retirement project is a now a luxury lakefront home for all to enjoy. The Coach House sits roughly 100' from the hosts' home, and they can be your private concierge or allow for absolute solace and relaxation.
"The Shuswap is home to great lakes, warm swimming water, sandy beaches, incredible house boating, golf, skiing, music festivals, farmers' markets, wineries, great touring, and endless trails. Seven uniquely enchanting regions to explore year-round. "
"Some like to think we're in the middle of nowhere. We like to think we're at the centre of all that's good."
* Please note: Included in the cleaning fee price is damage waiver coverage in place of a traditional damage deposit so you can have a carefree stay.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Check out time is 12:00 PM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 850Square Footage
- Beach Access
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Grocery Store Nearby