- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2,752 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #155198
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Walking in, you enter a great open living/dining/kitchen area with plenty of seating to dine or watch TV. On the first floor you will find the queen bedroom that shares the full hallway bathroom the bunk room that has 2 sets of twin bunks. The second floor has two king-master en suites. The third floor has queen pull out sofa, small kitchenette and private balcony with great views. For additional sleeping arrangements there are 2 twin cots that are available in the house. With your community pool, tram service to the beach, and the proximity to Rosemary, you may never need to drive while on vacation.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Sea the Wonder is in the Seacrest Beach subdivision close to Rosemary Beach, 30Avenue, Inlet Beach for entertainment, shopping, and dining
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
1. Breakfast: Big Bad Breakfast, Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade's, Southside Slice, Barbacoa, Amici's
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach – 15min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin – 30min
What about the Kids?
1. Ride your complimentary bikes, or rent stand up paddleboards, or kayaks
2. Swim in the large community pool
3. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
5. Take a golf cart ride down 30a
What else do I need to know?
1. Sea The Wonder sleeps 10 guests in traditional beds and 4 in either the queen sleeper sofa or 2 twin cots
2. Sea The Wonder offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating additional seating on the outside patio
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
5. There is parking for up to 4 vehicles
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing