- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- Cancel Free
- ID #181909
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This Historical hotel elegant and charming, located right on the plaza in downtown New Braunfels. It is a favorite for many tourists who have stayed here before. The patio overlooks the downtown plaza. There is a variety of fun things to do in New Braunfels such as taking a walk around the plaza, going to the cute shops, or stopping by for some adult cocktails! See what Cynthia Ann Parker is all about!
Maximum Occupancy 4
1 parking pass will be provided (no wristbands required)
- All Condos will be supplied with bath linens
- All kitchens are equipped with basic cookware, silverware, pots, pans, drinking & coffee cups. All Condos are individually owned, some kitchens may have more or less items then others, such as Keurigs, blenders, additional cookware, etc.
- We supply 1 laundry pod and 1 dishwasher pod per stay.
- There will be 1 roll of paper towels in the kitchen and 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
- Extra linens for sleeper sofa are located in hall closet.
- Wifi connection is available in all condos, each may not have their own private secure network.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bath
- King bed in Master bedroom
- Full size sleeper sofa
- Laundry facility on-site
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Dining Area