- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4,550 Sq. Ft. Estate
- Cancel Free
- ID #220407
- Pets OK
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Storybook Ranch nested in the heart of historic Pioneertown, CA. A 5-minute walk to world famous Pappy and Harriett's.
Enjoy the historic and rustic nature of the surroundings with fresh mountain air and dark skies for awesome stargazing at night with your large group of friends or on a romantic weekend getaway.
This two-story 4,500 sq ft estate is one of the largest compounds in Pioneertown and can accommodate up to 12 guests. Although this is an older home and rustic in nature (older appliances, wear and tear, etc.), the host strives to offer a resort-like experience and is always a text away to ensure you have everything you need to have a wonderful stay!
- Four bedrooms, two baths with a large great room for relaxation and comfort
- Master bedroom has a sunken tub with jets
- New outdoor Hot Tub on the property
- High-end, rustic and shabby-chic furnishings
- Kitchen generously stocked with appliances (blender, microwave, double oven, coffee maker - Keurig and regular maker), pots and pans, cooking utensils, and Tupperware
- Large formal dining room that seats eight with a buffet table
- BBQ in the backyard with grilling supplies
- High-top table with a propane fire pit!
- Bar with complimentary wine
- Spa-quality toiletries in every bathroom (freshly washed towels - replaced every month, shaving razors, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, blow-dryer, hair spray, hair gel, soap, body wash, hair cap, etc.)
- Pet friendly! But no dogs allowed on the furniture, please.
Enjoy the barnyard animals in the backyard just steps away from the kitchen window! You’re welcome to throw them some scratch and feed the horses some apples and carrots. There is a home gym and recording studio available upon request.
Minutes to Downtown Yucca Valley (Walmart, Vons, Stater Bros, Marshalls, Ross, mom & pop coffee shops and antique stores).
While the house is entirely private, there are 2 full time tenants that live on the property nearby.
* Please note: Included in the cleaning fee price is damage waiver coverage in place of a traditional damage deposit so you can have a carefree stay.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 2:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby
- On SiteMassage
- Mountain Climbing