- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #266014
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Experience mountainside Ritz Carlton ultra luxury, located a very short walk or free Ritz shuttle ride to the exquisite slopes of Vail Mountain. This prestigious 2 bedroom, 3 bath residence is privately owned and decorated to the highest specifications of The Ritz Carlton. It rests on the second floor, and faces to the North, with quaint views of the Lionshead Village. Guests will love the gourmet kitchen with granite finishes and stainless steel appliances, luxury bathrooms with heated floors and steam showers, flat screen TVs, very fine dining room area, and central AIR CONDITIONING. (Unique for the Vail Valley.) Each bedroom has a stupendous en-suite bathroom.
Guests staying in this property enjoy all the benefits of The Ritz Carlton Residences including daily housekeeping, valet parking ($45 daily fee), concierge services, bellmen, ski & boot valet, free shuttle to slopes (if you do not feel like the short walk), state of the art fitness area, treatment rooms, and deluxe locker rooms. Please indulge in a soak and swim at the extravagant outdoor heated pool and over sized hot tubs, one of the finest in Vail. Lounge in the bar and lobby area, with complimentary coffee & tea. Do not miss your opportunity to stay at this Vail institution!
NEW UNIT- We recently added this property to our rental inventory, so you can be one of the first to experience it!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail License #SLT001956
TAX ID: STL001956
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:30 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Dining Area
- Pool Table