- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,824 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #294763
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
The epitome of Vail luxury is at the Ritz Carlton residences, a short, beautiful walk to the lifts in Lionshead Village. This two bedroom, three bath residence is privately owned and decorated to the highest specifications of The Ritz Carlton brand. It is located on the Terrace level and faces south. Guests will love the gourmet kitchen with granite finishes and stainless steel appliances, immaculate bathrooms with heated floors and steam showers, 3 flat screen TVs, dining room area & AIR CONDITIONING. (A rarity for the Vail Valley.) Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
Guests staying in this property enjoy all the benefits of The Ritz Carlton Residences including valet parking ($45 daily fee), concierge services, bellmen, ski & boot valet, free shuttle to slopes and the Vail village, state of the art fitness area with fitness classes, treatment rooms, deluxe locker rooms, outdoor heated pool with over sized hot tubs, bar and lobby area, complimentary coffee & tea, and daily housekeeping. There is no better way to experience the Vail Valley!
NEW UNIT- This property was recently added to our rental inventory, so new reviews just yet, but don't let that discourage you, it's an amazing property.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail STL# STL002886
TAX ID: STL002886
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Dining Area
- Pool Table