- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Cancel Free
- ID #457140
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
One of largest ground-level Ocean Front patio's in Mission Beach…exclusive just to this unit! Enjoy sweeping water views, sunsets, & people-watch the boardwalk on your very own expansive ground level patio totaling ~500sf with a separate sand & deck areas, plenty of seating, & bbq. This newly remodeled home is situated on the ground level in a 2-unit building, with easy/convenient access and no stairs. Features include 2 br's, 2 ba's, sleeps 6 (4 adults max), & whole-home A/C.
Newly remodeled & professionally designed! You'll love our upscale beachy furniture, furnishings & décor. Step into the main front entry door into an open main living area that includes a 55” SMART Samsung TV (with full cable), plush sofa, accent chairs, & window line out to the ocean to take advantage of the unforgettable views! The new kitchen features white quartz counters, new white cabinets, bar seating, recessed lighting, & fully stocked kitchen.
The hallway will lead you to 2br's & 2ba's. The master features a gorgeous new Cal King bed & frame, SMART TV (smart apps only, no cable), & bathroom (shower). Br #2 has a fun full-twin trundle bed (full on top + twin that pulls out underneath) & huge closet for extra storage. Off the hallway is a 2nd ba (shower) + extra twin air mattress.
OUTDOOR + OTHER FEATURES
• Your very own ocean front patio, considered one of the largest in all of MB! Not shared with upstairs unit. Huge deck area with various seating arrangements + separate sand area that's great for kids & playing horseshoes
• Surf and swim-friendly beach
• Whole Home Air Conditioning
• Shared washer/dryer located in garage
• Wood & tile flooring throughout
• BBQ (second level unit has their own separate bbq)
• Beach gear! Boogie boards, beach chairs, towels, & sand toys
• *Fireplace not operational
Parking includes a shared 2 car side x side garage with parking for 1 vehicle, apprx dimensions 18' D x 7' High x 7'2” Wide. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee & public parking lots located off Mission Blvd.
BED & BATH ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6, 4 adults max)
• Master Br | 1 Cal King (sleeps 2) | SMART TV (no cable) | full ba (shower)
• Br 2 | 1 Full + 1 Twin trundle (full on top, twin pullout below) (sleeps 2 adults or 3 children)
• Living Room | 1 Twin inflatable air mattress (sleeps 1 child)
• Hallway | 1 ba (shower)
Newly remodeled 2-unit Ocean Front home, with 1 unit on the ground level & separate unit on the 2nd level (each with its own separate entry…not connected inside). Guests have the option to rent each unit individually or rent the entire building for a combined 5 br + 4 ba offering that sleeps 14 (10 adults max) of your closest friends & family as follows:
• Rip Curl 1 (VRBO #2001274) | ground level | 2 br's + 2 ba's | sleeps 6 (4 adults max)
• Rip Curl 2 (VRBO #2001273) | second level | 3 br's + 2 ba's | sleeps 8 (6 adults max)
• Rip Curl 3 (VRBO #2001272) | ground + second level | combined 5 br's + 4 ba's | sleeps 14 (10 adults max)
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like s'mores bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
• HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
• SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
• WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
• ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Jet Skiing