- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Cancel Free
- ID #184662
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
A-Frame Cabin Close to Everything! A beautiful "Certified Eco-Friendly" cabin, Red Wolf offers a mountain setting just south of Asheville with easy access to area attractions. Lush tree canopies offer privacy during the summer months, and the winter views are outstanding.
The home's fully equipped kitchen allows you the ease of making your favorite home cooked meals while on vacation. In the evening, cozy up by the gas fireplace and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service, or challenge your friends and family to a game of pool in the lower level recreation room.
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area on the spacious deck. The bubbling hot tub on the stone patio offers a chance to unwind after a long day.
Bring your furry friends too - dogs love the fenced-in yard at Red Wolf! This vacation rental is located in Fletcher and is approximately 30 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Cabin
• 2 Bedrooms & a Full Loft: 1 King & 2 Queens, plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 3 Full Baths
Important Property Notes
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter - During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access this property. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• This property is located in a dog-friendly community. Please do not be surprised if the neighbor's dogs stop by to say hi when you arrive, and be aware that they may visit while your family dog is outside.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
• For any reservation with pets, please note that your reservation requires a pet fee of $100 per dog. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on your reservation.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals. Thanks!
How Carolina Mornings is Keeping You Safer:
• We wait 24-hours between reservations to keep you safer. We put people ahead of profits!
• We use cleaning supplies in accordance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
• We screen all on-site team members daily.
• We use face coverings and gloves that are recommended without taking medical-grade supplies away from the heroes who need them.
• We offer "Virtual Check-In" for every property so you can skip the trip to our office.
• We have highly trained on-staff cleaners who take every precaution to protect you and your family.
• Our founder and CEO has a master's degree in Public Health as well as a nursing degree, so these standards are near and dear to our hearts.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Pool Table