- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Cancel Free
- ID #176373
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Bright & spacious single level ground floor unit in an exclusive 3-Unit enclave situated on a prime corner lot directly on the bay. Enter the home through double glass French doors you'll experience a beautiful modern home with designer fixtures and furnishings.
Indoor/Outdoor living at its finest, Point Break 1 greets our guests with an amazing waterfront patio that can accommodate all our closest friends & family! With ~1,000 square feet, the patio features Versailles Pattern travertine tile, BBQ, several outdoor seating areas, private outdoor shower with a bonus second outdoor shower located on the side of the building (shared with the other 2 units), & an amazing gas fire pit (also shared with the other 2 units). Sit back & enjoy water views & kids playing on white sandy beaches & swim-friendly bay, rent a kayak or paddle board, & watch Sea World fireworks from the privacy of your own home.
From the patio there are two sets of custom double glass French Doors that lead to the kitchen/dining area as well as the living room. Fantastic Open floorplan concept, the living room is open to the dining & kitchen areas that all connect to the outdoor area. The living room features water views, modern leather sofa seating with a flat-screen smart TV, wood-beamed vaulted ceilings, wood plank flooring, desk area, and recessed LED lighting. Just off the living room is a dining area with an additional breakfast bar on the center kitchen Island. The kitchen is beautifully finished with custom quartz stone countertops, glass tile backsplash, white solid hardwood cabinetry, & stainless steel appliances. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen smart TV's. The Master Suite is outfitted with a King bed, separate seating area and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom features a king bed, and a playful kid-friendly bunk bed set rounds out bedroom 3.
Other features include stackable washer/dryer inside the home, air conditioning, and beach amenities including sand toys, beach chairs, & boogie boards.
• Master Suite | King bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2 | King bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 3 | Twin bunk bed (sleeps 2)
• Double inflatable mattress (sleeps 2)
• 2 car side by side garage (approximately 13'W x 6'11"H x 16'10"D)
• Additional overnight parking includes free street parking
Modern new construction corner lot enclave of 3 individual bay front units on a prime corner lot. Our guests have the option to rent one unit, two units, or all three units for a combined 8 bedroom | 6.5 bathroom offering that sleeps up to 24 guests.
UNIT A (Point Break 1) | 3br + 2ba, sleeps 8, ground floor, 2 car garage, exclusive & rare ~1,000sf bay front patio
UNIT B (Point Break 2) | 3br + 3ba, sleeps 10, upstairs bay front, 2 car garage, private upstairs patio with access to additional ground level side patio with shower & gas fire pit
UNIT C (Point Break 3) | 2br + 1.5ba, sleeps 6, upstairs rear Bay View 'loft' unit, 2 car tandem onsite parking (fits 1 oversized vehicle or 2 mid-sized vehicles), private bay view patio with access to an additional ground level side patio with shower & gas pit
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Jul 06 2020 - Jul 12 2020 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
- Jul 13 2020 - Aug 02 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Aug 03 2020 - Aug 09 2020 : Sunday or Saturday check-in required. Sunday or Saturday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player