- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 6
- Cancel Free
- ID #187813
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Welcome to our charming 2 bd + 1 ba beach house located just 2 blocks to ocean in the heart of North Pacific Beach. This pet friendly house includes a large fully-fenced yard exclusive only to this unit, attached 1 car garage + 1 parking parallel to garage, convenient single-level with no shared walls, hardwood floors, & walking distance to local dining & entertainment.
This newly remodeled single family house this is the perfect beach vacation getaway for up to 6 guests. Off the main front door entry you'll step in the spacious living room that is beautifully decorated with beachy decor, beautiful hardwood flooring, 2 plush sofas, recessed lighting, and a sleek 60" Flat Screen Smart TV. Off the living room is a separate dining area with seating for 6 (the table pulls out, extra chairs in closet) and an open kitchen with cabinets galore and new stainless steel appliances. Off the hallway is a full bathroom (tub/shower combination) as well as 2 bedrooms. Both bedrooms are bright and airy, each with queen beds, ceiling fans, recesssed lighting, closets, and TV's.
EXTERIOR & OTHER FEATURES
Oversized lot that consists of 2 individual detached single family houses. This is the private rear unit (note the front unit is currently unavailable) and includes a fenced front yard perfect for Fido (friendly breeds only please), patio seating, and a BBQ that is exclusive only to this unit. A side by side washer/dryer is located inside the garage and beach amenities are included as complimentary for our guests including sand toys, beach chairs, and boogie boards.
• Bedroom 1 | Queen Bed – sleeps 2
• Bedroom 2 | Queen bed – sleeps 2
• Living Area | Sofa Sleeper – sleeps 2
• Attached 1 car oversized parking garage+ 1 space parallel to garage
• Additional overnight parking includes the street
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
“Where the locals hang!” Our home is located in a beautiful family friendly area of North Pacific Beach. Just 2 blocks to ocean, white sandy beaches, & famous Tourmaline Surf Park.
Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and entertainment on Mission Blvd, Turquoise St, and Garnet Ave. Endless mom & pop shops and fantastic family and fine dine eats, including Oscar's Mexican Seafood, Pernicano's Pizzeria ,The Fishery, Bareback Burger, & Turquoise Coffee Shop/Wine Bar to name a few. A quick Uber ride or bike ride will get you to Mission Beach, featuring Belmont Park's big dipper coaster and Wavehouse flow rider. Enjoy kayaking or stand up paddle boarding, jogging/walking/biking up and down the Boardwalk that starts just a couple blocks from our house!
Other attractions include ~5min drive to Sea World, over the hill is ~15min drive to the famous San Diego Zoo, and just ~20min drive to Downtown & the Airport. This is a perfect spot to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer, contact one of our friendly staff today!
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Square Footage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing