- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 1,224 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #233012
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Welcome to Perdido Key Condominiums, unit A-14!
Perdido Key Condominiums unit A-14 has undergone a full renovation in the fall of 2018. Many upgrades were added that enhanced the already spacious floor plan. This waterfront, first floor, three bedroom, two bath unit sleeps 12 comfortably. With all new furniture, mattresses and bedding the clean, fresh beach vibe carries throughout the unit. The master bedroom suite features a king size bed, large closet and on-suite bathroom with tile, walk in shower. The second bedroom features a queen size bed and an oversized chair that has a hidden twin size memory foam sleeper. The third bedroom is perfect for all the kiddos in your crew featuring two full size beds and two twin size trundle beds. This bedroom connects to the second bathroom making it easy to access through the bedroom or the main hallway. Both couches in the living room are sleeper sofas. One is a full size memory foam mattress and the other a queen size. They both cannot be used at the same time but you can take your pick as to which size fits your sleeping arrangement needs the best. With a fully stocked kitchen for all your cooking needs and a deck fit for family enjoyment you may not want to leave.
That covers the basics of Unit A-14, but there is so much more that makes this unit truly unique. Some of the amenities that set A-14 apart are:
1. High speed wifi
2. Apple 4K TV (signed in with a few movies to watch or login to your iTunes account)
3. 4K 3D TV in the living room
4. HD TV in all bedrooms
5. Netflix set up on all TV’s
6. BluRay players on all TV’s
7. Extensive DVD/Blu-Ray library with over 300+ movies to choose from
8. PS4 preloaded with games including Fortnite (or login to your Playstation account)
9. For those 80’s kids a Nintendo Gaming System preloaded with 30 awesome games like Super Mario, Punch out and Zelda, complete with wireless controllers
10. Key less locks (you don’t even have to take a key to the beach, just remember your convenient 4 digit keypad code)
11. Apple home pod allowing voice control of thermostat and many other items. Also allows access to Apple Music Radio (play almost any song just by asking Siri).
12. Upgraded stainless steel kitchen appliances
13. Additional counter top ice maker (freezer has ice maker, but additional countertop ice maker insures you will have plenty of ice when it comes time to enjoying that ice cold glass of sweet tea or frozen margarita)
14. Granite counter tops in the kitchen
15. Keurig and regular coffee pot
16. Glass dining table with seating for six
17. Full size washer and dryer
18. Extra large hot water heater
19. Walk-in, tile shower in master bathroom
20. Second bath with porcelain tub and tile surround
21. Carrera marble bathroom vanities
22. Wood plank porcelain tile throughout
23. Pack and play portable crib (for even the newest beach baby in the family)
24. Exterior deck offers over 200 feet of space for enjoyment with a bar height pub table and eight barstools, four pub height Adirondack chairs, and a two seater Adirondack bench
25. Crate located on the deck that contains Frisbees, football, volleyball, basketball, soccer ball, etc.
26. Outdoor closet with pool noodles, beach chairs, sand toys, etc. for your use or just use the extra storage to put your own beach toys and fishing gear.
27. Beach towels provided
28. Bed linens and bath towels provided
29. Hooks on exterior deck so you can neatly hang your pool/beach towels out to dry
30. Swimsuit drying area conveniently located in second bathroom
31. First aid kit and fire extinguisher, in case of emergency
32. Iron and ironing board
33. Laundry hamper along with extra blankets, pillows, and hangars in all closets
34. Charging stations for all your electronic devices conveniently located in the living room and every bedroom
Perdido Key Condominiums is a family friendly condominium community, situated on Ole River in Perdido Key, Florida. Perdido Key Condominiums has on site management and you will be greeted by a friendly face upon your arrival. Due to management being on site you can rest at ease knowing if you have any questions, concerns or comments during your stay someone is there to talk to. Perdido Key Condominiums is a boat friendly community with a unique first come first serve plan. In a nut shell, you are given a tag, not for your boat but for a slip, simply go pick out a boat slip upon check-in, place the tag on it and it’s yours for your stay, no moving around the dock or hoping you have a space when you head back in from a day out on the water. A fully fenced, gated and locked boat yard is also on site for you to lock up your boat trailer. A couple of mooring balls are located close to the docks as well, providing the perfect place to tie up your stand up paddle board, kayak or jet skis.
With only 47 units and county owned land across the street you have uncrowded access to the beautiful emerald green waters of the gulf. Perdido Key Condominiums has a private deeded board walk to the beach making for quick and easy access to that sugar white sand that is calling your name. Even though it is a short walk across the two lane road to get to the beach, the time it takes to get from your unit to the beach is much shorter than staying in many of the high rise beach front condos and waiting on the elevator.
Perdido Key Condominiums has tennis courts, basketball courts and a large Olympic size swimming pool for your enjoyment. The two boat docks not only provide ample space for your boat during your stay but they also provide a great atmosphere for fishing (complete with fish cleaning stations), crabbing, and watching the sunset (benches are provided on the docks).
Outdoor grills are located on the property so you can grill your catch of the day or enjoy a burger with the family. If you don’t feel like grilling though, The Crab Trap restaurant is located just feet away from the Perdido Key Condominiums boardwalk.
A-14 is our little piece of paradise, our second home that we want to share with other families to use as their second home during their vacation.
We designed this unit to appeal to families. It boasts some unique things to others in the complex. A-14 has had many upgrades during the recent renovation, as you can see from the pictures. It has a beach house feel to it and one that is sure to make you feel like you are at an island paradise retreat.
Please take a look at our pics and come enjoy your beach house!
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 PM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 2Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Blu-ray Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player