- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 6
- Cancel Free
- ID #176480
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This is a wonderful beach retreat, consisting of a fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining area that seats 4. Walk into this home & you will be “wow'd” by the details, décor, decorations, & designer furnishings that epitomize beach living at it's finest. Designed by professional interior decorators, the home is equipped with high-end sofas & chairs, lush bedding, modern computer desk, beach style artwork, custom paint, vintage cabinets, area rug, new kitchenware, & a gorgeous 42” TV in the living room + 32” Flat Screen TV in the Master Bedroom, with DVD players in both units.
Fantastic expansive open floorplan with plenty of seating for all your closets family & friends. Take advantage the unique South-Facing exposure & ample windows, allowing tons of sunlight & perfect for enjoying sunsets from your ocean view deck! To add to the charm & comfort, the home has the original hardwood floors that have been beautifully refinished, along with new dual pane windows & shutters. Step outside to the second floor deck & be greeted by panoramic ocean views, ideal for sunbathing, checking out the sunsets, or BBQ & dining outside (seats 4) with family or friends.
OUTDOOR & OTHER AMENITIES
This truly is a family-friendly vacation destination, with a lifeguard tower, swim-friendly ocean, white sandy stretch of beach, & arguably one of the best stretches of beach breaks in San Diego…ideal for you surf enthusiasts. Three popular surf breaks, from Crystal Pier to Law St. to Tourmaline Surf Park, are located with easy walking distance.
There is a shared washer/dryer located on the ground floor & an outdoor shower. This home comes also fully equipped with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, beach buckets & shovels for the kids, & beach toys (football, frisbee, volleyball). Dogs ok (2 small or 1 medium size, friendly breeds only).
• Bedroom 1: Cal-King
• Bedroom 2: Full & twin trundle + Twin
• Rollaway Bed with linens
• Driveway parking for 2+ vehicles (note the driveway is shared with the lower level unit).
• Additional overnight parking includes street parking
Pacific Shores 1 | upper level | 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom | sleeps 6
Pacific Shores 2 (VRBO #479636) | lower level | 3 bedroom + 2 bathroom | sleeps 10
Pacific Shores 3 (VRBO #478788) | both units combined totaling 5 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms, sleeps 16
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of North Pacific Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in desirable North Pacific Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player