Nostalgic and Cozy Cabin Steps to Pines Lake Pet Friendly
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- Cancel Free
- ID #470326
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Hosting all the essentials for a memorable stay and plenty of Poconos charm, this 2-bed, 1-bath cabin is one hidden gem you won't want to miss. In the wintertime, come home to curl up by the wood-burning stove and enjoy a glass of complimentary wine, or in the summer, take advantage of the wood-burning fire pit and gas grill. A short walk away, live like a kid again with a relaxing day on Pines Lake, or hop in the car for a day filled with family-friendly fun at Camelback Mountain.
Optimally located in a quiet area of Pocono Lake, this adorable vacation rental hosts an idyllic getaway for 2 couples or a small family - furry friends included!
- Pets Welcome w/ Fee
- Firewood Provided
- Smart TVs, board games
- Covered patio w/ dining set & gas grill
- Wood-burning fire pit w/ seating
- Well-equipped kitchen, cooking basics, spices, dishware & flatware, toaster, tea kettle, blender
- Free WiFi, towels/linens, complimentary toiletries
- Step-free access
- Parking - Driveway (4 vehicles)
- PINES LAKE just steps away. Enjoy swimming, boating, kayaking, wildlife viewing
- Pocono Outdoor Adventure Tours
- Pocono Raceway
- Kalahari Resorts Poconos
- Camelback Mountain Adventures & Outdoor Waterpark
- Austin T Blakeslee Natural Area
- Brady's Pond Trail
- Thomas Darling Preserve
- Big Pocono State Park, Hickory Run State Park
- SKI SLOPES: Jack Frost Ski Resort , Big Boulder Mountain
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
Average: 4.5/5 stars, based on 7 reviews