- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3,000 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #458304
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Live the local laid back beach lifestyle in this stunning remodeled modern single family house located just 2 blocks to the Ocean in beautiful Solana Beach, translated to mean “sunny spot.” This luxurious entertainer's delight is tastefully remodeled with the highest quality of furniture & finishes. Features include 5br's + 3.5ba's, ~3,000sf of indoor & outdoor space, 3 levels, 3 fireplaces, hot tub, sleeps 12 (10 adults max), dog friendly, pedestrian bridge for easy access to Tide Beach, & 1 block to Cedros Design District locally known as “The Ave with Everything” with 85+ merchants! 2 week minimum stay
GROUND LEVEL (Main Living Area + 1br + 1.5ba + 2 Patios)
The main front entry will lead you to a wonderful open floorplan main living area with delightful features including wood plank flooring, soaring high ceilings, & modern fixtures & furnishings. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen overlooks the living/dining area & features sleek quartz counters, high-end stainless steel appliances including a 6 burner stove, cabinets galore, & oversized island with bar seating for 3. Adjacent to the kitchen is a half bath & side x side washer/dryer. The dining area has seating for 6 (coming soon!). The living room is complete with a cozy gas fireplace perfect for those cool winter nights, modern sofa sectional, & SMART TV.
A line of sliding glass doors that lead to the fully fenced private courtyard with BBQ & 6-person Hot Tub…the perfect spot for relaxing after a day at the beach. You will also find a br on this level, complete with a Queen bed & double patio doors that lead to the front patio with seating for 2. 1 full bath (surround shower) is located off the hallway.
SECOND LEVEL (3Br's + 2Ba's)
A modern stairway will lead you the second level that features our bright & spacious master retreat. This west-facing (ocean-facing) area boasts a cozy gas fireplace with a SMART TV mounted above, comfy King bed, windows galore, & en-suite ba with dual vanity sinks, soaking spa tub, & a separate surround tile shower.
Rounding out the 2nd level are 2 additional br's both with King size beds, one br has a TV, & each separated by a full restroom (tub/shower combo) with convenient separate vanity areas separate from the tub/shower.
THIRD LEVEL (1Br Sky Loft *bed frames have arrived since the photos were taken!)
A final flight of stairs will lead you to the third level sky loft space, a great spot for lounging, watching tv, playing games, kids sleeping area, & enjoying city views (*note this is a loft space with no door off the stairway). This area includes 2 Twin size beds + 1 Queen air mattress, 50” SMART TV mounted above a cozy gas fireplace, & 2 separate bench seating areas.
Parking includes a side x side driveway for 2 vehicles & free overnight street parking (*garage is used for owner storage).
BED + BATH ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 12, 10 adults max)
• Master Retreat (2nd level) | 1 King (sleeps 2) + TV + fireplace + ensuite ba (spa tub & separate shower)
• Br 2 (Ground level) | 1 Queen (sleeps 2) + ba located off hallway (surround shower)
• Br 3 (2nd level) | 1 King (sleeps 2) + TV + ensuite ba (tub/shower combo)
• Br 4 (2nd level) | 1 King (sleeps 2)
• Br 5 (3rd level) | 2 Twin + 1 Queen air mattress (sleeps 2 adults, 4 children) + TV
• Half ba (Ground level) | off kitchen
OTHER FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS
• Oversized sliding glass patio doors off the main living are that open to a fenced, private courtyard
• Soaking Hot Tub for 6 people, located off the courtyard
• 2 separate outdoor spaces, featuring the main living area courtyard + front patio with seating & easy access to the ground level br
• Modern design with high end furniture & finishes
• Central Heating & Air Conditioning System throughout
• 3 cozy gas fireplaces (living room, master suite, & 3rd level sky loft)
• SMART TV'S in Living Room & 3 of the br's
• HULU cable service with Live TV, Live Sports, Movies, TV shows, & much more!
• Modern wood plank flooring throughout
• Outdoor hose
• Dogs OK (2 max, friendly breeds only)
• Side x side washer/dryer located on the ground level (adjacent to kitchen)
• Weber brand BBQ propane grill conveniently located off the kitchen courtyard
• Beach gear including boogie boards, beach chairs, sand toys, & beach towels
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Nestled between Del Mar to the south and Encinitas to the north, Solana Beach has a mellow, small-town coastal feel & boasts one of San Diego's top shopping districts, plus great restaurants, beaches, & nightlife.
We are located just 2 blocks to Tide Beach, with easy pedestrian bridge access just steps from our house that will lead you to a beautiful sandy beach with delightful tidepools. About ½ mi south is Fletcher Cove Beach, great for surfing, kayaking, & boogie boarding. Just 1 block from our home is Cedros Design District, which is one of San Diego favorite shopping areas Filled with 2 ½ blocks of independent boutiques, day spas, cafes, restaurants, & the legendary music venue the Belly Up.
Here's a sneak peek at some other recommended local Dining, Activities, & Attractions:
• Farmer's Market | each Sunday afternoon, Cedros Design District add to their shopping options by hosting a farmers market filled with local seasonal fruits and vegetables, baked good and fresh flowers, along with a selection of craftsman and artisans displaying their wares.
• Dining | Claire's on Cedros is a cozy cottage prized for the freshly baked pastries and breads, Pizza Port 's is a long-time local favorite for their pizzas & one of San Diego's earliest craft breweries (from 1992), & Tony's Jacal for old school Mexican food since 1946!
• Activities | Voted “San Diego's Best Live Music Venue” and heralded as one of the hottest live music venues on the West Coast by Rolling Stone magazine, the legendary Belly Up has been bringing great live music to San Diego since 1974. Also Solana Beach's segment of the Coastal Rail Trail is a 1.7 mile meandering path perfect for walkers, joggers, bicyclists and skaters that delights with award-winning artwork and landscaping along the way.
• Attractions | located within 45 minutes to San Diego's top attractions! ~15min to the North is LEGOLAND CA & ~20-40min to the South are favorite's San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Belmont Park, & Downtown's Gaslamp District.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• Guest Requirements | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• Occupancy | Maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both overnight guests & non-overnight visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• Noise | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• Reservation Confirmation | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Air Mattress
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Jet Skiing