New Orleans Historical Landmark | Bywater Cottage | Walk to French Quarter
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Cottage
- Cancel Free
- ID #463220
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Discover the mystique of New Orleans at Bywater Cottage, a 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage that sleeps 4. Built in 1892, this historically landmarked property showcases quintessential Louisiana architecture and includes all the modern comforts of home. Retreat to the Cajun-style porch each night, where cicadas lull you into a New Orleans state of mind.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
The interior of this historically registered cottage is adorned with an eclectic mix of modern and antique decor. Fall in love with the home's original hardwood floors, tall ceilings with crown molding, and exposed brick. With a history steeped in its walls, the property has been perfectly updated to include central air conditioning and all of the comforts of home.
As you sink into the comfy sofa in the main living area, use wireless internet access to book a swamp tour, make a reservation at a restaurant, or learn more about the city's rich history. Should you grow tired of relaxing in the air-conditioned interior, step out to the private porch or garden patio to get some fresh air!
When you're not trying locale creole cuisine, stay in to prepare all of your meals in the fully equipped kitchen. New appliances, ample counter space makes meal prep a breeze.
The outdoor pavilion might be your favorite place to spend your time after a day in the French Quarter. Listen to the sounds of the wind rustling through the trees as you sip a Sazerac and watch your favorite shows on the outdoor flat-screen internet TV.
If you're traveling with a large group, be sure to check out the availability of NOLA PLace. Rent the 2 properties at once to spend your vacation with all of your loved ones, while still maintaining all of your privacy.
** Please note there is another rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities **
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, internet TV, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, fenced courtyard with patio, gas grill, covered porch, and much more!
- Colorful, historic area in the Bywater District, just minutes from the New Orleans Art District, French Quarter, and many more local favorites! Registered with the Historic Landmark Commission!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (~17 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets Allowed. $25/pet/day. Fees apply upon approval from Host
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Extra person fee will be charged after 2 persons. Maximum capacity up to 4 people. NOTE: Fee will be charged automatically as long as it is declared during booking process.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with some shared outdoor amenities
- License # 17STR - 17500
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
TAX ID: 19STR-23484
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Air Mattress
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Bike Storage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Board Games
- Book Collection
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Smart TVTelevision