- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 1,855 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #334424
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Muletail Hideaway - a SkyRun North Tahoe Property
This secluded, year-around Carnelian Bay property is idea for your next family vacation or get together with friends. Muletail Hideaway places you in the midst of everything Lake Tahoe has to offer! With the best of both worlds, you are minutes from boating on the Lake to skiing at one of the several resorts nearby, accessing various hiking trails or enjoying the boutiques and restaurants in the quaint North Lake Tahoe communities. For an added touch of luxury and convenience, enjoy access to a private dock/pier and beach on beautiful "blue" Lake Tahoe!
Retire after a day of adventure to this modern mountain, comfortable home with an open-concept layout.
On the main level is the living and dining area, kitchen, laundry room with full size washer/dryer, master and queen bedroom and a bathroom. In the spacious living area, sink into the oversized, high-end furnishings, enjoy your favorite movie or show on the 75" Sony Smart TV with Sonos Integrated Home Surround Sound, nestle up by the beautiful stone-wall fireplace or settle into a window seat in the cozy dining area (seating for 6) and take in the incredible views from the wall of windows!
The well-equipped kitchen features essential appliances including a gas range stove top, granite countertops, beautiful wood finishings, a breakfast bar (seating for 2) and is perfect for the culinary cook at heart to prepare those special meals. Step onto the spacious deck to soak in the new 8 person Bullfrog A8 spa or BBQ on the gas grill while taking in the fragrance of the mountain pines and the partial Lake views - stunning!
Off the living room is the master and guest bedroom and bathroom. The master bedroom features a king bed, walk-in closet, high-end bedding, large windows and private entrance to a jack and jill bathroom. The private guest bedroom features a queen bed, spacious closet, high-end bedding and has easy access to the jack and jill bathroom from the hallway entrance.
On the 2nd level is the Loft/Den, master and guest bedroom and bathroom. The Loft/Den overlooks the living and dining area, features a 50" Sony flat panel Smart TV, desk, and sofa. The master bedroom features a king bed, 55" LG OLED flat panel TV, walk-in closet, high-end bedding, large windows and private entrance to a jack and jill bathroom. The cozy guest bedroom features a twin/full bunk bed, comfy bedding, closet and convenient access to jack and jill bathroom via hallway entrance.
Both bathrooms feature granite countertops, blow dryer, large walk-in shower, a private and shared vanity.
Explore North Lake Tahoe: Click Here
Property Features: 4 br/2ba | 1,855 Sq Ft | Two-Story Home | Sleeping Capacity: 9
- Wifi, cable or satellite, well-equipped kitchen, quality bed and bath linens, kitchen towels, starter kit of shampoo, conditioner, body soap/wash, toilet paper, dish soap, paper towel, dishwashing and laundry detergent, trash bags.
- Access to private dock/pier and beach
- Fireplace: Pellet Stove (Pellets NOT provided. Pellets can be conveniently purchased at the local hardware store in Tahoe City).
- Bathtub(s): No. A large walk-in shower in each bathroom
- TV's (new high quality): 55" LG OLED in upstairs king room, 50" Sony flat panel in Loft/Den, 75" Sony Smart TV with Sonos Integrated Home Surround Sound in living room
- Garage: No garage
- Grill: Gas - Private
- Spa: Yes - 8 person
- A/C: No. Due to milder weather many properties in Lake Tahoe do not have A/C.
Parking & Road Conditions: 3 vehicles, boat and trailer parking
- Parking can be strictly enforced. To avoid ticket or towing, please adhere to signs and parking allocations. SkyRun is not responsible for any damage that may happen to your vehicle.
- Road Conditions: During inclement weather the roads to access the property can be slick and icy. 4WD/AWD and/or chains are recommended.
Bear Activity: Bear visits are seen frequently during spring, summer and early fall months in the Carnelian Bay and surrounding areas. It is important to NOT leave open food and beverage containers in cars, on deck, by spa, on top of spa cover or around the outside premises of the property. All garbage should be placed in trash receptacles and/or taken to bear bin at the end of driveway. Ensure bear bin is securely latched and locked.
Garbage Pick-up: Garbage pick-up is on Thursday mornings. Should your stay fall over a Thursday, PLEASE remove all garbage and place in bear bin at entrance of driveway for pick-up. This will greatly help reduce the overage of trash and the chances of bear visits.
A Friendly Reminder:
- No SMOKING
- No Pets
- No House Parties or Events
- HOA Noise Rrdinance in effect. Please be respectful of your neighbors. Reported disturbances may result in eviction of your stay.
- Check-in: 4pm | Check-out: 10am
- Must be 25 years or older to rent property. Person(s) under 25 years of age who occupy this property must be accompanied by an adult/guardian during the booking dates of stay. SkyRun Management may greet guest during their stay and ask to see a valid ID and payment method.
SkyRun Rental Terms & Conditions/Disclosures
As your vacations nears, please take a few moments to re-visit the Rental Terms & Conditions you agreed to upon booking this property. Thank you!
SkyRun Rental Terms & Agreement
What to be aware of:
- Roads to access property may be slick or icy during inclement weather. 4WD/AWD or chains recommended.
- NO Bathtubs - large walk in showers
- NO PETS. NO SMOKING on property.Â
- No house parties or events
- BEAR ACTIVITY can be frequent when out of hibernation. Keep cars and outside premises clean of all garbage. Keep all trash in garbage receptacles or place in bear bin at entrance of driveway. Ensure bear bin door is securely closed and locked.Â
- Parking for three vehicles and boat/trailer parking on property premises.Â
- No garage
- No parking on streets
- Pellet Stove - pellets NOT provided. Pellets can be conveniently purchased at local hardware store in Tahoe City
What You'll Love:
- Location and stunning views
- 8 person spa on spacious deck nestled in mountain pines w/partial lake views
- Beautifully crafted mountain home - comfortable and cozy
- High-end furnishing, bedding
- Well-equipped kitchen with all the essentials
- 2 Master King bedrooms w/private bathroom entrance
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Dec 28 2020 - Jan 03 2021 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Ice Skating