Mare e Sole
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,116 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #179734
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Upon entering the house through the double French doors, you will appreciate the open floor plan and fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances. With a great granite counter and dining table that seats 6, it is a perfect place to entertain family and friends. A full-size bathroom is adjacent to the kitchen for the convenience of the guests. The second floor features a master bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom. While the second bedroom includes a queen bed and a twin daybed with a trundle. Another full bathroom off the hallway with a travertine shower completes the setup. Both bedrooms open up through French doors to a balcony where you will be able to relax on comfortable outdoor furniture. Book your stay today at Mare e Sole!
Top Things to Do While Staying at Mare e Sole
1. Mare e Sole is right next to Rosemary Beach and only a 5-minute drive to 30 Avenue shopping and restaurants.
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A with your two complimentary bikes
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day
Where to Dine While Staying at Mare e Sole
1. Breakfast: Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole, Big Bad Breakfast
2. Lunch: Amici, Amigo, George,
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A, Paradis
Great Shops near Mare e Sole
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach – 15min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin – 30min
Great Kid-friendly Venues near Mare e Sole
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks from Property Manager
2. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
3. Explore the Artificial Reefs on the Grayton Beach Reef Tour
4. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
5. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
*You must be 25 years or older to rent this unit.
*$1,000 refundable security deposit
*No pets allowed.
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Property Manager is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**
*Fireplace is purely decorative and cannot be used during stay*
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1116Square Footage
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- Coffee Maker
- Kayaking Nearby
or, Copy Link: