Luxury Oceanfront Home - Private Saltwater Pool and Stunning Sunrises
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4,100 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #233846
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Let the ocean views capture your gaze as you enter this gorgeous home. It offers marble and wood floors, solid wood interior doors, and high-end appliances and finishes. Truly a luxury home on the beach with main floor living, entertaining and saltwater pool.
The open-concept living space is both sophisticated and welcoming with collapsing glass doors that incorporate a unique blend of indoor-outdoor living. The gourmet kitchen, summer kitchen, sprawling patio, and saltwater pool offer plenty of space to entertain. A main floor owner's suite is complete with a luxurious en-suite bath and private sitting room overlooking the ocean. Two additional en-suite bedrooms on main floor.
5 Bedrooms - Master (King), Guest (main level) 2 Queens, Guest (main level) 2 Twins XL, Upstairs 2 BR - both with 2 Twins LX - total of 9 Beds -
The main level features 2 dishwashers, 2 washer/dryers, 2 ice makers, numerous coolers and parking for 6 plus vehicles.
Oceanfront and walking distance to restaurants and convenience store. Sleeps 12. Bedrooms en-suite. Emergency generator. MBR suite on main level. 2 additional BR on main level en-suite. Kitchen and large pantry next to garage. Summer kitchen fully enclosed and protected from weather. NanaWalls open to patio and pool.
9 TVs w/Hulu Live, Netflix, CW and other channels.
It's a quick stroll on the boardwalk over the dunes to the beautiful beach, which is very wide and long. Walk over 5 miles in either directions.
Beach chairs, pool floats, balls, coolers and bikes for your use.
Special needs Access:
- Restroom: 31” (Guest BR 2), 31.75” (MBR)
- Shower: 34" (MBR)
- Entrance Door: 33” (from garage)
- Garage Parking
- Rise: 5” (with ramp)
- Pedestal Sink (Guest 2 and Guest 3)
- Elevator: Not required. Living area, Bedrooms main level.
Baxter’s Golf Course Recommendations (in order):
1. The Golf Club of Amelia Island (Private), I can make tee times for you as unaccompanied guest).
2. Oak Marsh at the Omni (semi-private)
3. The Golf Club at North Hampton (semi-private)
4. Amelia River Golf Club (semi-private)
5. Fernandina Beach Golf Club (public)
Patty & Baxter Restaurant/Bar Recommendations:
· Lagniappe (great shrimp and grits) – Patty’s Favorite
· Down Under (outdoor dining option on the Intercoastal)
· David’s – very nice, a bit expensive
· Marche’ Burette – (BEST STEAK) Sat/Sun w/live music – outside no reservations required!
· Pablo’s (Best Mexican)
· Karibo Café – Eclectic Dining
· Gilbert’s – Great BBQ
· Salt Life Seafood Shack – new, fun, live music. At main beach. Ocean views.
· Salty Pelican – (Best fun food/bar w/live music and intercoastal view.
· Sandbar & Grill – fun, live music and on the beach dining!
· Sliders – fun, play area for kids, Tiki Bar, live music and on the beach dining!
· The Surf – across the street from our house – new chef, better food and menu, live music
· The Green Turtle (Best Bar) w/live entertainment). NO food except Taco Tuesday.
· Decantery – Wine/Liquor & Dessert Bar – ½ Price Bourbon All Day Thursday
· The Patio Place – Bistro, Wine Bar and Creperie
· Art’e - (Best Pizza)
· T-Ray’s (Best Breakfast), great burgers
Horseback Riding – fun riding on the beach (ask owner for info)
Massage Services – contact me for information – Masseuse will come to the house
· The Spa at the Ritz (2 miles) if you prefer an all-day adventure. Patty recommends https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/florida/amelia-island/spa
· The Omni (5 or so miles) https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation/spa
· Magna – downtown. I had a massage several years ago. OK, but not the Ritz. https://www.magnasalon.com/
Personal Chef Services:
Chef Laura (216-570-9841) [email protected] Chef Laura’s menu selections attached.
Chef Francesco Milano (904 415-0472) www.singingchef.net
Chef Stephanie (904 277-9779 ) https://stephaniessscafe.wixsite.com
Fishing - Depending on what you want to do, jetties, trolling and/or bottom fishing it could vary a bit, but these two guys are both very good. Surf fishing is allowed and some fishing requires a license. The charters include license (verify with captain).
· TD Lacoss-‘Amelia Angler’, 35 ft Triton with twin 300's. TD is a good fisherman and will put you on some fish. His dad is Terry Lacoss. https://ameliaangler.com/
· Scott Thompson-‘Pipe Dream’, older, slower but bigger boat. https://www.shareafishingcharter.com/captain/ScottT/
Boat Rentals – Boat, Pontoon and Jet ski rentals available at Amelia Island Marina (on the left after crossing the bridge to the island). We are members of the boat club and the management is very friendly.
Best grocery store is Harris Teeter. Left out of drive, 2 miles. Winn Dixie, Walmart and Publics are on the island, about 2 – 3 miles north .
Downtown Fernandina Beach is a great place to walk, shop, eat and just have fun. The first Friday of the month (April – Oct) free concert 6p at the end of Centre St. http://soundsoncentre.com/
Convenience store across the street has some supplies and very easy to get gas. Usually, cheapest gas on the island.
Chauffeur and Car Services (I have not use these companies)
· Affordable Transportation 904 556-2872
· Uber (recent trip the driver said; “unless out past 2 am, getting a driver should not be a problem”
Mercedes Van Rental – Contact Owner for Rates.
Beach, Pool ‘stuff’ & Bikes. Located in outside storage room (key in drawer under Keurig)
- 3 street and 1 beach bikes (please spray off after use)
- 4 or pool floats, paddles, 10 noodles, float air pump, cooler, pool balls and beach umbrella (2), etc.
- Beach chairs (4 or 5).
- The pool area has 9 lounges, loveseat and 6 rockers. Please use only the hard plastic in the pool on the sun shelf. Please to not take the patio/pool furniture to the beach.
- Water hose in the tree next to pool gate. Water hose next to left front of house.
- Beach Towels: 13 in laundry room
The above items are not expensive, and we expect from time to time will break or should be replaced. Do not worry if something breaks. Please let me know and I will replace for future guests.
Links about Amelia Island:
* Please note: Included in the cleaning fee price is damage waiver coverage in place of a traditional damage deposit so you can have a carefree stay.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Apr 04 2020 - Apr 04 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Apr 05 2020 - Apr 18 2020 : Sunday check-in required. Sunday check-out required.
- Jun 13 2020 - Jun 27 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Jul 05 2020 - Aug 01 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Aug 02 2020 - Aug 15 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Aug 16 2020 - Aug 29 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Nov 22 2020 - Nov 29 2020 : Sunday check-in required. Sunday check-out required.
- Dec 19 2020 - Jan 02 2021 : Sunday check-in required. Sunday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- Handicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Bike Storage
- Grocery Store Nearby