Luxury Condo, Sleeps 12 | Amazing Rooftop Pool, Hot Tubs, Spa & Gym!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Cancel Free
- ID #258766
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This 5 bedroom mountain escape is very luxurious and is ideally located steps from Eagle Bahn Gondola in the heart of Lionshead. Our guests can't get enough of this luxurious retreat and amazing amenities!
- 5 Bedrooms with a bed in each room and sleeping a total of 12 guests
- 1 Sleeper sofa in the living room
- 4 bathrooms with marble finishes, steam showers, jetted tubs & plush bathrobes
- Gourmet kitchen
- Fireplace, flat screen TVs, BOSE MP3/CD player
- Access to rooftop hot tubs and lap pool
- Complimentary equipment storage
- On-site spa and fitness center
- Exclusive access to Red Sky Golf Club
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
This premier 5 bedroom residence is the ultimate choice for a luxurious getaway to Vail Ski Resort. With 4700sq.ft. of living space, there is plenty of room to unwind after a day on the slopes and loads to see in the Village just minutes from your door. This residence can accommodate up to 12 people easily.
There are 5 BEDROOMS in this unit and the majority of these units are arranged with a bed in each bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area. However, bedding configurations can vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 12 people.
Relax in the spacious LIVING AREA and cozy in front of the gas fireplace where you can watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or listen to some music on the Bose MP3/CD alarm-clock radio. The iPad, free Wi-Fi and desk make it easy to get work or planning done even when on vacation. For added convenience, there is also an in-room safe.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN has top-of-the-line appliances making it easy for you to unleash your inner gourmet.
There are 4 full BATHROOMS which include marble finishes, plush bathrobes, steam showers and jetted soaker tubs.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
This luxury residence is located at The Arrabelle at Vail Square resort which offers luxurious amenities and perks including the on-site 10,000 sq. ft. RockResorts Spa which offers 11 treatment rooms, a steam room, whirlpool, and sauna if you are looking for some extra relaxation. Additionally, you have access to rooftop hot tubs and a lap pool. There is also a state-of-the-art fitness center and a gorgeous Après ski deck with panoramic mountain views for your enjoyment. Check out the grand lobby with a beautiful fireplace and dedicated concierge service which can even be enlisted to complete a grocery delivery if you provide them with a list! For those travelling for business, you will appreciate the 5,200 sq. ft of meeting space, a full business center and luxurious reading library. For your convenience, there is also ski rentals and equipment storage. Our rates INCLUDE all resort fees and if you are planning on travelling with a pet, please let us know at the time of booking, we will check the availability of pet-friendly accommodations to ensure you can bring your furry friend (additional fees do apply).
- Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 30% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
- Lionshead Ice Skating Rink is a wonderful time after skiing in the winter, nearby you can roast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pits.
- Over 33,000 sq.ft. of unique shops, boutiques, and art galleries are at your doorstep in Vail Square
- This resort is the only one in all of Vail which grants guests exclusive access to the prestigious Red Sky Golf Club with award-winning 18-hole golf courses.
- Check out Adventure Ridge which is an outdoor playground located at the top of the mountain and it's 350,000 acres of trails and national forests. Fun mountain activities can be found here including frisbee golf, trampolines and a dino dig.
- Make sure to check out the Vail Activities Calendar for special events in the area including the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival.
- During the summer Vail's Epic Discovery offers more fun attractions including adventure courses, zip lines, a mountain roller-coaster, and more.
- Moe's Original BBQ has some of the best BBQ we have ever tasted and the prices are reasonable too so we highly recommend this option if you are looking to eat out for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Note:
- Views in our units vary from resort view to city view
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 12:00 AM
- Check out time is 12:00 PM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- noHandicap Accessible
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Housekeeping
- FreeDaily Housekeeping
- DVD Player
- On SiteRestaurant and Bar