Lower Floor Suite in Central Ballard, - Near Beach & Minutes to City Center
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 6
- 900 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #296950
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This centrally located, separated Lower Level Suite comes with its own private entry, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and living area.
Beautifully landscaped entry leads to a pathway that wraps around to the rear lower level entry, or park in the off-street parking which is available behind the house with access from the alley. Stairs lead to the private entrance with key box access.
Inside enjoy a large brightly lit home with comfy new carpet and a beautifully designed living area. This freshly remodeled space includes bright bedrooms, desk, a comfy hangout living room, laundry, and kitchenette area with bistro table for that quiet morning coffee or expandable dining table for 6 really makes this space versatile and a great home base for exploring all Seattle has to offer.
Solid doors and insulated walls create a quiet resting or working space
· high-speed internet
· USB charging on all nightstands
· full height tile shower and tub, beautiful white shaker cabinets and Quartz counter tops, equipped with shampoo, conditioner and soaps for a relaxing soak.
· Queen Beds in spacious Bedrooms
· Fold down leather Full Size futon style sofa bed and there’s an additional Twin Air Mattress for guests.
· A full kitchenette with counter-top oven, InstaPot and microwave will provide quick simple meals.
· Board Games & Books
A private backyard with seating and BBQ is available and shared with the Upper Rental Space for fun summer evenings.
High chair, umbrella stroller, & pack n play available. As well, a few umbrellas in case you didn’t want to pack them.
• Located close to the Ballard nightlife & activities & restaurants:
- 12 minute drive to Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91
- 16 minute drive to Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Port of Seattle
- 9-10 minute drive to the Ballard Hiram Chittenden Locks
- 7 minute drive to the Nordic Heritage Museum (approximately 14 blocks to walk)
- 9-10 minute drive to the National Nordic Museum
- 20-30 minute drive to the MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry)
- Approximately a 25 minute drive to Seattle’s International District and the Wing Luke Asian Pacific American Experience
- Great Local Restaurants – all within 2-5 minute walk
- The Fat Hen (breakfast and lunch)
- Brunswick & Hunt – closed on Mondays
- Delancey Pizza – woodfire pizza
- Fun Breweries / Pubs and
- Barking Dog Alehouse – 3 min by car
- Weekly Sunday Street Markets and more
- Grocery & Drug stores
- Take 5 Urban Market (small local market – 9 blocks or 15 min walk)
- Safeway 7 minutes by car
- Walgreen 3 minutes by car
• 9 minute drive to Golden Gardens Beach (Check out the gorgeous sunsets, sailboats, mountains, & Puget Sound)
- Build a beach fire, relax with the kids, enjoy sand volleyball or frisbee on the beach. Be sure and check out the kid’s park area.
- 1 set of Beach toys, 4 towels, & a picnic blanket and beach bag available in the house
- 10-minute Uber ride to Downtown Seattle & some Seattle’s Most Popular Activities and Sites like Pike Place Market, Seattle Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Art Museum and more. Don’t miss the numerous music festivals throughout the year.
- Check out all the world famous dining for a true Seattle Experience
- Catch a Seahawks or Mariners game (CenturyLink Field & T-Mobile Park - 25 minute drive)
• 5-minute Uber to Greenlake and Greenwood
- Enjoy family water activities, eat delicious food, entertainment for all ages, perfect for grocery shopping
• Fremont is located a few minutes South
- Listen to live music
- High Dive – highdiveseattle.com
- Nectar Lounge – Dancing and Live Music
- Be on the lookout for the Troll under the Aurora Bridge
- Local breweries and fantastic food
• Access to the best skiing the Pacific Northwest has to offer
- 60-minute drive from Snoqualmie Pass
- 90-minute drive from Steven’s Pass
- 90-minute drive from Crystal Mountain
- 2.5-hour drive from Mt. Baker
- 5-hour drive to Whistler/Blackcomb
You will get a code for the lock box that is located next to the Back Lower Door in your welcome letter. This will contain your keys for your stay. The Lower Back Door will be your entrance for your stay.
Please be aware there might be other Renters in separate Upper Suite of the house. Please be considerate of all Renters, Guests and Neighbors.
Continuous access in the listing
Laptop friendly workspace
A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
SMART TV’s w/ WIFI Access
Shampoo and Conditioner
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Central heating or a heater in the listing
Children’s beach toys
Pack ’n Play/travel crib
Free parking on premises
Free street parking
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and silverware
Check yourself into the home with a door code
Bed and bath
Extra pillows, sheets and blankets
Chairs and table
Garden or backyard
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
TAX ID: 8398560754579
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:30 PM and 8:00 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 4Air Mattress
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Baby Crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Board Games
- Book Collection
- Grocery Store Nearby