- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 2,974 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #159232
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
How do you feel about staying in a pristine chalet overlooking Vail Mountain? Well, this is your chance! This bright and airy 5 bedroom home is perfectly nestled across from the ski area, and is a convenient 5 minute drive to the Vail parking structure. (Reimbursement for parking for up to $25 a day) Or, take the free town shuttle that stops right by the home. Lionsridge Loop Residence has it all!
Soak in the private hot tub, for up to 8 people, on the deck staring at Vail mountain and the glistening town. The nearby greenbelt provides plenty of privacy and space to have fun in the backyard.
This single family vacation home has ample room for families, friends, or even a small corporate retreat. The main level has an open floor plan, and is the perfect gathering place with its expansive windows, and stone fire place. The kitchen is endowed with top of the line appliances for preparing meals and entertaining. There is a separate entertainment room next to the kitchen with a large high definition flat screen TV, ideal for watching movies or games. The master suite comes complete with a TV and views from the sliding glass door. The master bathroom boasts a double vanity, separate shower, and large Jacuzzi tub. Three bedrooms upstairs have en-suite bathrooms with tub/shower combos.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, treat yourself to this extravagant mountain home!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail License #SLT000636
TAX ID: STL000636
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 3Queen Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- PrivateHot Tub