- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2,856 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #159225
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for 2020-2021! Final payments for reservations during Vail Valley’s world-renowned autumn are due 14 days prior to your stay, rather than 30 days prior. The cancellation fee is ONLY $50 if cancelled before arrival deadlines!! Within 14 days, and 60 days in winter (starting November 13th), your reservation’s full deposit is due, and nonrefundable.
Ultra high end top floor penthouse in the Lionsquare North Tower, located at the base of the Lionshead Gondola and Born Free Express chairlift. It is adjacent to the Arrabelle, near all the shops and restaurants in the Lionshead Village. There is a private elevator that takes you from the heated garage directly into your unit. It is one of the premier rental residences in all of Vail!! This vast residence boasts over 3,200 square feet of living space, including 2 master bedrooms. Each bathroom is beautifully appointed and offers granite countertops, luxury finishes, and artisan showers. The 2nd master bath also has a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub. Each bedroom is set up with luxury bedding & mattresses and there are two moss rock fireplaces (one in the living room and one in the 2nd master bedroom).
Lionsquare North #402 is great for entertaining! It has 5 flat screen TVs, a number of DVD players, stereo, docking stations, and high-speed wireless internet. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with enough appliances, like Subzero and Wolf, and utensils to satisfy even the most discriminating chef.
Lionsquare Lodge North has a private garage for the Tower Residences, with 3 assigned parking spaces. There is a fabulous workout room just below the unit and a secluded hot tub and steam room that are limited to Tower Residence occupants. A full-size swimming pool and hot tubs are accessible at the adjacent Lionsquare Lodge, as is the El Sabor restaurant. The residence has a ski locker at your disposal right by the entrance.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail sales tax # STL000261
TAX ID: STL000261
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Grocery Store Nearby