- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2,200 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #318170
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Are you tired of the word 'luxury' being used for average accommodations? Lionsquare North Tower #380 is far from average! Located in the perfectly situated Lionsquare North building, near the base of the Lionshead Gondola, this residence has endless creature comforts and a view worth writing home about. You cannot get any closer to the world class slopes of Vail than the Lionsquare Lodge property, complete with sizzling slopeside hot tubs, a heated pool, and the flavorful El Sabor restaurant.
This wonderful condominium boasts over 2,300 square feet of living space, including a large living room with vaulted ceilings. Each bathroom is beautifully appointed with granite countertops, luxury finishes, and high end showers. All three king bedrooms are adorned with plush bedding and mattresses. The master bedroom takes up the entire upstairs, and there is a privacy curtain along the balcony style wall to separate the area.
The home is great for entertaining! There are 4 flat screen TVs, high speed WiFi., and a gourmet kitchen that is fully equipped with enough appliances and utensils to satisfy even the most discriminating chef. Additionally, Lionsquare Lodge North Tower offers garage for parking your vehicle.
Experience the fabulous workout room just below the unit, and a secluded hot tub and steam room that are limited to North Residence occupants. The unit has a ski locker at your disposal right by the entrance, so walking to the lift will with your gear on will be fun and easy!
Residence #380 was just added to our inventory, so you can be one of the first to experience true luxury!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL002794
TAX ID: STL002794
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 2200Square Footage
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby