- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 2,900 Sq. Ft. Cabin
- ID #214789
- Pets OK
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
You will immediately fall in love with “Legends of the Fall” ... a recently constructed, fabulously furnished and decorated new luxury log cabin in Hochatown, Oklahoma. Your new home-away-from-home is located in the majestic Pine Hill West subdivision, which is a very short drive from all the activities, shops, restaurants, wineries & breweries of Hochatown, Broken Bow Lake, and the tranquil trails and streams of Beavers Bend State Park. You may prefer to simply sit on your deck, which wraps around three sides of the cabin, for panoramic views of nature in the beautiful Ouachita National Forest.
Completed in May 2017, Legends of the Fall offers 2,900 square feet of open living space, with 3 majestic downstairs King bedrooms - each with their own full bathroom. Upstairs is a spacious loft game room with a pool table and a second living space. The loft also offers additional sleeping for up to 6 people, and a 4th full bathroom.
You will love the expansive living room / dining room, featuring soaring high pine ceilings, etched concrete floors, a beautiful gas log fireplace and ample leather couch seating. The dining room table seats 8, plus the granite island bar offers additional seating.
The downstairs master King suite features French doors, opening to to a covered outdoor deck living space with a gas log stacked stone outside fireplace and a gas grill for the chef in the family - propane provided.
The wrap-around porch faces the fire pit and horse shoe pits for watching all of the fun outdoor activities. Also on the back deck, near the outdoor fireplace, is a large private hot tub. You will love it! Bring your morning coffee to soak in thousands of warm bubbles while watching for deer. Then bring your wine later, for soaking and stargazing at a blanket of stars in the Oklahoma night sky.
Cabin Features and Amenities
- Downstairs King Bedrooms - Each w/ Private Full Bathrooms
- Loft w/ 2nd Living Area / Game Room w/ Pool Table / Sleeps 6
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeper Sofa (full-size mattress)
- Sleeps up to 14 people
- Multiple Leather Sofas in Living Room
- Inside & Outside Gas Log Fireplaces
- Hot Tub (7-person)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen w/ Granite Bar
- Game Room w/ Pool Table
- Washer / Dryer
- Ceiling Fans & Granite Throughout
- Free wifi / DSL
- Satellite TV’s (5x)
- DVD Players (3x)
- Luxury Linens & Towels
- Hair Dryers
- Dishes / Flatware / Cookware / Coffeemaker / Blender / Toaster / Waffle maker
- Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Range & Microwave
- Covered & Furnished Decks
- National Forest & ATV Trails are Close
- Hiking / Walking Trail Road Adjacent to the Property
- Neighborhood Fishing Ponds (just down the road)
- Fire Pit
- Horseshoe Pit
- Gas Grill - propane provided
- Smoke Alarms
All Cabins include:
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
- A FREE supply of firewood (approx. 20 logs) is provided for stays during October 15 - March 15
- This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 3Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table