- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Cancel Free
- ID #159485
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Gorgeous 4,000 Sq.Ft. Home on a Private Lake! Perfect for large groups, Lake Serenity offers the rare opportunity to enjoy a mountain paradise at your own pace.
Featuring seamless indoor/outdoor living with multiple balconies on three levels of living, this impressive home was built for entertaining with a media room, a lower level wet bar, a ping-pong table in the garage, and multiple outdoor gathering spaces including a lakeside fire pit area. Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy cooking on both the gas and charcoal grills!
Show off your culinary skills in the home's gourmet fully equipped kitchen, spacious enough to make your favorite home cooked meals for a large group. Cozy up by the wood fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service. At the end of the day, the master suite jetted tub is sure to wash away all of your worries.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Lake Serenity is pet-friendly! This vacation rental is located in Pisgah Forest and is approximately 45 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Home with Garage (internal operation only)
• 6 Bedrooms: 4 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, and 4 Child-size Twin Beds
• 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Three - 1 King Bed; Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed, attached Half Bath; shared Full Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom Five - 1 King Bed; Bedroom Six - 2 Children's Twins, plus Children's Twin Bunk Bed; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• A small rowboat is provided for guest use; life vests are required (a limited selection of life vests is supplied). Swimming in the lake is not permitted.
• Guests will need to supply their own firewood to make use of the living area's wood burning fireplace and lakeside fire pit, and will need to supply their own charcoal to make use of the Charcoal Grill.
• The lower level gas fireplace is not available for use by guests.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes), with a maximum of 2 dogs allowed.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals. Thanks!
How Carolina Mornings is Keeping You Safer:
• We wait 24-hours between reservations to keep you safer. We put people ahead of profits!
• We use cleaning supplies in accordance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
• We screen all on-site team members daily.
• We use face coverings and gloves that are recommended without taking medical-grade supplies away from the heroes who need them.
• We offer "Virtual Check-In" for every property so you can skip the trip to our office.
• We have highly trained on-staff cleaners who take every precaution to protect you and your family.
• Our founder and CEO has a master's degree in Public Health as well as a nursing degree, so these standards are near and dear to our hearts.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Dock
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table