- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- Cancel Free
- ID #129937
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
· Recently Remodeled Ocean view condo
· Open Living room and Kitchen area with views
· Queen sofa bed with new mattress
· Flat Screen TV
· Breakfast bar with seating
· Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen with beautiful granite counter-top brand new appliance
· Master Bedroom with King bed
· AC in Bedroom
· Remodeled Bathroom with walk in shower and hair dryer
· Coin Laundry only a few steps away
· Wi Fi
· Iron and board
· Linens: towels, sheets, and blankets
· Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo,Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
The Kuleana complex consists of 7 low rise buildings (no higher than 3 floors). Most locations in Maui require you to drive somewhere, but Kuleana has its own SECRET – a pocket beach, a beautiful little cove situated within the gated grounds. Kuleana Resort has a wonderful BBQ area on the ocean’s edge that is lite by tiki torches while grilling and enjoying the sunset! It is walking distance to Maui Brew Company, local favorite Miso Phats Sushi , coffee shops and the farmers market.
· Large heated swimming pool
· Tennis Courts
· Putting Green
· Shuffleboard court
· Gated Grounds
· Ocean Side BBQ area
· Table Tennis
· Honor library
· On site Laundry
· Free parking
· No Resort fees
· Weather permitting – Private sandy beach
· Short drive Kapalua Bay, Honolua Bay and Kaanapali beach
· 15 minute drive to Lahaina's famous Front Street shops and restaurants
Our Commitment To Cleanliness:
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
· All linens and towels
· Iron & Board
· Hair Dryer
· Beach Towels
· Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
· Hard Sided Cooler
· Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- noChildren Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Coffee Maker
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Jet Skiing
- On SiteMassage