- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- Cancel Free
- ID #222763
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Why Kona Reef:
• Conveniently located along the prestigious Alii Drive in the heart of Kona town.
• It’s a 5 minute walk in your flip-flops down a low traffic side street (along the ocean) to the village where you will enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife, and other attractions in historic Kailua Village. Walking is better than being caught in downtown traffic, while searching for an elusive parking spot.
• It’s only a few steps to the romantic Honl's Beach; offering snorkeling on calm days, sandy area for kids and sunning, and a hugely popular surf spot when the waves are up.
• It’s one of the few Resorts to offer a heated, salt-water pool adjacent to the ocean.
• It also has a jet spa, barbecue facility & pavilion, elevators, 24 hours security on property and lots of free parking for guests, in a zone where parking is a valued commodity.
Why Top Floor, Ocean Front is best:
(Kona Reef has elevators)
• Best views of ocean and sunsets from lanai, living area and kitchen
• Best privacy; which is compromised on the first and second floor units
• Best security; leave the lanai door open 24 hours to enjoy ocean breeze and sound
• This Ocean front suite is 23 feet from (7 meters) the shoreline. You can watch the surfers, with occasional sightings of whales and dolphins.
• Bedding includes a California King and a sofa-bed in the living room, accommodating up to 4 guests.
• Romantic décor.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Bath tub, with a shower.
• Soaps, toiletries, and hairdryer.
• Beach gears, beach towels, cooler.
• 48' new flat screen LED smart TV in the living room and 40' flat screen TV in the bedroom for your enjoyment.
• Living room has air conditioner and ceiling fan. Bedroom also has ceiling fan over the California King bed giving a comfortable and soothing breeze while you sleep.
• Washer and dryer, and all utilities.
• Professional, licensed property manager.
• Professional cleaning crew.
If you are looking for a superb location, breathtaking direct oceanfront view, an elegantly decorated suite at reasonable rates with a team of efficient, friendly and helpful staff to see to it that your check-in is seamless and your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, you have come to the right place! Look no further! Book now before your requested dates are filled!
**Owners of property need to approve all reservation requests before booking can be 100% confirmed. **
TAT TAX ID: TA-185-465-4464-01
**All guests are required to sign a rental agreement with Knutson & Associates Property Management in addition to purchasing a Damage Protection Plan or providing a Security Deposit if they stay at this property. Inquire within for specific details**
**IRONMAN 2021 FEBRUARY RATE IS $250 PER NIGHT FROM FEBRUARY 4TH 2021-FEBRUARY 14TH 2021. RATE WILL BE INCREASED TO THIS RATE IF PROPERTY IS BOOKED DURING THIS TIME, 7 night minimum****
**All Reservation Requests greater than 12 months in Advance MUST be approved in advance by the Broker In Charge. Rates are subject to change.**
TAX ID: TA-185-465-4464-01
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Jet Skiing