- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2,576 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #293029
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
A private residential enclave nestled along tranquil blue waters and soft sand beaches of Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-BAY), Kolea rests amidst palms and ancient fish ponds near the water's edge where Mauna Kea, the world's highest island mountain, meets the ocean. Ideal for families or for individuals who enjoy gracious, exclusive vacation residences, Kolea Villas offers luxurious accommodations for discerning guests. Kolea 6B is perfect for a family as it can accommodate up to 6 guests with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
This inside of this Big Island vacation rental opens into an open floor plan. The common living space is arranged with a living room, kitchen, and dining area. The living room is furnished with plenty of seating options. Get comfortable on the couch with friends and family while you relax with a movie. A TV, DVD player, stereo, and WIFI are provided for your entertainment. Central air conditioning is equipped to ensure you stay cool on humid days. A washer and dryer are tucked away suitable for swimsuits after a trip to the complex swimming pool.
Behind the living room is a gourmet kitchen. This kitchen is prepared with stainless steel appliances and a generous amount of counter space. A chef will enjoy whipping up their favorite dish in here. Guests can keep the chef company by taking a seat at the built-in breakfast bar. In addition to this seating is the dining table with seating for six. Call everyone over to eat a home cooked meal together.
The expansive lanai is perfect for alfresco dining. A kitchenette and BBQ are available alongside patio furniture. The lanai also showcases an ocean view, so you can dine, drink, and unwind in front of a breathtaking sunset over the ocean.
Three bedrooms offer you a good night’s rest. The luxurious master bedroom has a King-size bed, ceiling fan, TV, lanai, and private bathroom. The master bathroom is complete with a jacuzzi bathtub, shower, and dual sinks. The first guest bedroom similarly holds a King-size bed, ceiling fan, TV, and has an attached guest bathroom. The second guest bedroom is great for housing the kids with two Twin-size beds, a ceiling fan, TV, and attached guest bathroom.
Minimum 7 night stay is required for the following holidays: President's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and the Christmas/New Year's period. The Ironman 70.3, formerly known as the Honu Triathlon, and the Lavaman Triathlon, have a 7 night stay requirement.
Hawaii Tax ID# GE/TA 125-983-9488-01
This home will be stocked with a starter set of consumables such as soaps and paper products. Guests are advised to either bring or purchase additional after arrival.
Keahole Kona Airport to the Kolea:
1) From the Kona airport, turn left (north) on Highway 19.
2) Drive about 17.5 miles, turning left into the Waikoloa Beach Resort. About 1/2 mile into the resort on the right is the Kings Shops shopping center. Go through this intersection and proceed about 1/8 mile to the sign on the left hand side of the road that directs you into KOLEA, the resort is located right after the Marriott entrance- about an 1/8 of a mile.
3) Enter your gate code and follow the signs to the building 6.
4) Park your car in any open unmarked space.
5) Please go directly to your front gate. After entering the gate you will see a bank of lock boxes, please proceed to the lock box B. The code to open the lock box is shown above. To open the lock box slide down the black door and enter your 4 digit code; the front of the lock box opens after pressing the lever next to the number dials. Inside the lock box will be an elevator key, a stairwell and a front door key.
6) Two sets of house keys are located inside the condo. It's a good practice to keep the single key inside the lock box at all times. In case you get locked out, you'll always have a way back in. In order to put the key back inside, re-enter your code, press open, and place key in the box. Close the lid. Please remember to spin the dials to hide the code.
7) 2nd and 3rd floor units are accessed through a secure elevator. You will be provided with a key. Upon inserting the key just above the number "2" - please turn and then press the designated button for the 2nd floor.
TAX ID: GE/TA 125-983-9488-01
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Nov 11 2019 - Nov 18 2019 : Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 2576Square Footage
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- On SiteRestaurant and Bar