- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2,689 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #292753
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This luxurious and modern home has a two-car driveway, so you and your guests may leave your cars on site. Each room is furnished with carefully selected and luxurious furnishings such as marble floors and granite counters throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen is any chef's dream. Upgraded black appliances and a generous amount of counter space allows the cook to whip up anything from a delicious snack to a mouthwatering meal. The built-in breakfast bar has seating for three creating dining space and allowing guests to keep a conversation going with the chef while cooking. Your guests will be excited to sit down at the formal dining table with seating for 6, so you can enjoy a home cooked meal together.
A comfortable living room is adjacent to the kitchen and dining area. Oversized leather couches and seating are placed in front of a large flat screen TV with DVD player. Pop in a movie and sink into the couch to unwind at the end of the night. A stereo, WIFI, and central air conditioning are provided for your convenience. You will also find a washer and dryer - handy for any wet bathing suits.
These rooms lead to a breathtaking lanai and pool. The lanai is assembled with bar seating, patio lounge chairs, and an outdoor dining set up. A BBQ is around the corner, so you can grill up a yummy treat and then dine alfresco. Sit out here to dine and indulge in a fruity drink while you listen to the waves crash in the distance. Be sure to hop in the swimming pool and play in the Hawaiian sun. You will be able to watch some of the most memorizing sunsets over the Kona coast from this lanai.
After a day in the pool you are sure to get a good night's rest in any of the three sleeping quarters. The master bedroom is furnished with a modern King-sized bed, mounted TV, ceiling fan, and has an attached bathroom. Doors lead to the pool and back lanai. The master bathroom makes your morning routine something to look forward to. Take a deep soak in the Jacuzzi tub or use the beautiful tiled shower. Dual sinks allow multiple guests to get ready at once.
The second bedroom has a King-sized bed, mounted TV, ceiling fan, and doors to the side lanai. This room also has an attached full bathroom. The third sleeping quarters holds 2 Queen-sized beds, TV, and a ceiling fan. Doors lead to a shaded lanai with additional patio seating. There is an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
Please note: Minimum 7-night stay is required for President's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and the Christmas/New Year's period. The Ironman 70.3, formerly known as the Honu Triathlon, and the Lavaman Triathlon, have a 7-night stay requirement as well.
Hawaii Tax ID# GE/TA 014-584-0128-01
This home will be stocked with a starter set of consumables such as soaps and paper products. Guests are advised to either bring or purchase additional after arrival.
Keahole Kona Airport to Keauhou Estates #189:
1. From the Airport exit, turn right (south) onto Highway #19.
2. Drive 6.8 miles south toward Kona.
3. At the Palani Road Intersection, Highway #19 becomes Highway #11. Continue on HI-11 - go 4.9 miles.
4. Turn right on KAMEHAMEHA III RD - go 0.5 miles.
5. Turn left onto KEALII STREET- go 0.3 miles and turn right into the Entrance Gate of Keauhou Estates. After you've completed your registration at the Front gate, drive straight on KEAUPUNI STREET for about 0.17 miles.
6. Arrive at 78-6835 KEAUPUNI STREET, (Plyon # 189) on the left, toward the mountain side. It is the 5th house on your left side.
7. Lockbox is on the wall by the front door. Hit clear first and then input code. The code is highlighted above under your property address.
8. Two extra key sets are located inside the house. Once inside and settled in, it's a good practice to keep the single entry key inside the lock box at all times. In case you get locked out, you'll always have a way back in.
9. For use of the garage during your stay, the keypad code is 9038.
TAX ID: TA-014-584-0128-01
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Jan 26 2020 - Feb 02 2020 : Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby