- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Cancel Free
- ID #176284
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
GROUND LEVEL | The main entry is located off the ground level, with 1 flight of stairs that lead to the second level. NOTE the ground level patio is exclusive to the other unit (see below for our other 2 exclusive patio's!)
SECOND LEVEL | Houses 2 bedrooms each with a Queen bed. Also on the second level is 1 full bathroom with combo tub/shower as well as a stackable washer/dryer.
THIRD LEVEL | A set of stairs lead to the third story main living area, highlighted by a bright & sunny open floorplan that's ideal for visiting with your closet friends & family! The kitchen is nicely appointed with granite counters and maple cabinets, stainless oven with over the range microwave, bar seating, and full set of kitchenware/cookware. Off the kitchen is a nice 6 – person bar high dining table, and adjacent to the dining is the living room with oversized sofa, 2 leather lounge chairs, and sleek flat screen TV. The second level also houses a private Ocean View balcony with bar high seats for 4 & BBQ, half bath with granite counters, as well as the Master Bedroom with Queen bed, walk in closet, TV, and en-suite bathroom.
ROOFTOP DECK | Off the third floor is a small set of stairs that lead to your stunning view rooftop deck! With sweeping views of the city, bay, and ocean, this is the ideal place to soak up the sun and enjoy the views of Mission Beach. Note that this rooftop deck space is exclusive to our unit; the other townhome in the building has their own separate rooftop space.
BED & BATH ACCOMMODATIONS
• Master (3rd Level): 1 Queen (sleeps 2) + SMART TV + ensuite ba (tub/shower combo)
• Br 2 (2nd Level) : 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
• Br 3 (2nd Level): 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
• 1 inflatable mattress & fold-up futon (sleeps 2)
• Half ba (3rd Level hallway)
• Full ba (2nd level hallway, tub/shower combo)
• 1 carport parking space (approximately 6'10"H x 8'W x 16'D)
• Additional overnight parking includes the street and nearby public parking lots
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
“Beach side” of Mission Blvd, located just a few houses from the ocean & steps to the bay. Conveniently located close to famous Belmont Park & the Wave House, which offers the roller coaster, rides, food, games, & endless entertainment. Within a short stroll to mission beach aquatic center that offers sailing, kayaking, surf lessons, & much more. About 5 minutes to the world famous Sea World & 10 minutes to Downtown San Diego.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Square Footage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player