- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,267 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #72231
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
The Inlet Cove neighborhood is a separate gated community on Kiawah Island and is an easy walk or bike ride to the beach and General Store, plus the golf, tennis, shopping and dining in West Beach Village. This charming cottage community includes its own neighborhood Jr. Olympic-sized swimming pool and dock on the Kiawah River. Enjoy crabbing and fishing from the dock or bring your own kayak, canoe, or paddleboard and use the newly installed launches and explore the nearby marshes. Fishing can also be enjoyed from the nearby access on Beachwalker Drive. Each raised cottage has easy access to the island's bike trails and includes covered parking, screened porch or sunroom, upper deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community.
Kiawah Business License: BL011997-01-2019 TOKI business license has been applied for and was issued for current year.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Oct 21 2019 - Oct 26 2019 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
- Mar 29 2020 - Apr 01 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday check-out required.
- Apr 02 2020 - Apr 04 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday check-out required.
- Apr 05 2020 - Apr 17 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
- Apr 18 2020 - Apr 18 2020 : Saturday check-out required.
- Jun 07 2020 - Jun 11 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday check-out required.
- Jun 12 2020 - Jun 13 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday check-out required.
- Jun 14 2020 - Aug 08 2020 : Saturday check-in required. Saturday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- On SiteMassage
- Playground Set