House of the Turtle at Champion Ridge, Mauna Lani (CR 18)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4,000 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #249878
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
The beautifully appointed bedrooms at House of the Turtle center around an inner courtyard with a soothing fountain. Each suite features an elegant bathroom, access to its own lanai, and a lovely, view of the tropical landscape. The master also boasts a deep, jetted tub, separate walk-in shower, and outdoor shower, as well as an adjacent office space.
The gourmet kitchen comes well-equipped with stainless steel Sub-Zero appliances, a breakfast bar, gorgeous granite, and custom cabinets stocked with all the cookware, tableware, and glassware needed for relaxed meals at home. The great room serves as an excellent gathering space, with high ceilings, plenty of inviting seating, a sizable flat-screen television, a dining space for 10, and a wall of sliding pocket doors opening to the infinity pool and outdoor paradise. Larger groups will enjoy the added flexibility of a media room with additional comfortable seating, queen size sofa bed and another large flat-screen television.
The landscaped grounds include numerous shared and private areas for unwinding and experiencing Hawaii's ideal climate, all surrounded by tropical island vegetation. A heated infinity pool with abundant lounge seating overlooks a central park withe a meandering foot trail and majestic mountain views beyond. A Jacuzzi spa has a secluded location near the master suite. A gas barbecue grill and an open-air dining space for 10 create another fabulous option for meals at home.
This extraordinary residence on the Big Island's famed Kohala Coast conveniently allows access to Mauna Lani Beach Club, complete with a white-sand beach, fish ponds, fantastic snorkeling, and an open-air oceanfront restaurant. Additionally guests have access to Mauna Lani's two breathtaking golf courses. The Champion Ridge community is also just a short drive from numerous dining and shopping venues, along with activities such as sailing excursions, hiking, horseback riding, helicopter tours, and ziplining.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua's Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room. The fitness center is available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes — such as Zumba, spinning and yoga — are also available for a small, per-class fee.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (three lighted courts). Court fees apply and are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
This exceptional property is professionally managed and guest are greeted by the Property Manager upon arrival at the home.
This property is a licensed short term vacation rental. STVR-19-351637
TAX ID: TA-077-435-2896-01
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player